39 and pregnant

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies Been lurching for about a week on this forum but decided to wait until I was 5 weeks b4 I started my own thread. Well I'm now 5 weeks and found out I was pregnant when I was only 3 and a half weeks.
Not been to doctors yet but gonna be ringing the surgery in a few hours to make a appointment.
I turned 39 in December and my youngest daughter is 6. So I was 33 when I had her.

With her my pregnancy was high risk because in 2011 I had a liver transplant as mine failed.
I got to 35 weeks and 5 days and they broke my waters as I was already 2cm dilated. I had pre eclampsia. She was born weighing 5lbs.

This preganacy will also be high risk and I worry more now being so much older.

I've also had 2 chemicals and a MC at 10 weeks in the past so it's such a worry all the time.

I am testing and temping daily.
I'll add my line progression photo. I just pray that everything will be ok and baby will be healthy. So nervous about first scan. Just want everything to be ok.
Hoping to get a scan around 6 or 7 weeks pregnant and just pray I see a baby and a healthy heart beat. I hate all this worry.
Do you think these Line progression look good
20190212_192621.jpg
I know I'm testing like mad but untill I have a scan this is the only thing that's giving me reassurance.

Fantastic progression! FX all goes well for your scan and I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

Thank you so much.
Had a good cry today because I spoke to the Dr and she has only made me feel more worried.
All she kept going on about was my age and how high risk I am to having a MC between now and 12 weeks.
They won't even do bloods and she said not to get my hopes up for an early scan as I may have to wait till I'm 12 weeks.
But she is writing to the high risk preganacy consultant at my local hospital and as my last pregnancy at 33 was high risk. I had pre eclampsia and had to be induced early at 35+4. I'm hoping the high risk consultant will want to scan me earlier.
Hopefully around 6 and a half 7 weeks.
For now all I've got is these tests as some kind of reassurance.
I'm so upsett

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->