39 and trying to conceive:-(

Sorry to hear you've all been sick, bad time of year for it :wacko: hope you are both well soon :hugs:

My husband is just recovering from having chicken pox over Christmas, but I'm hoping he can be persuaded to bd later as I am cd10 and have short cycles (24 days)... And don't chart or do opk's yet...... But having lots of cramping at the mo, so think its a good idea :blush: the charting stuff is all new to me, but I may go down that route if I'm still ttc in a few months time......

hope you are both well soon :) xx

Thanks Trying4four - let's hope I am as fortunate as you were following your mmc :) congrats on your Xmas BFP :hugs:

Hi MumtoBe!

Im 38 ttc my first! Going through tests with a FS. Just saw my gyno today and moving onto a watersono on Monday. Probably end up doing IUI soon.

How are all the ladies feeling and doing?

I have a stomach flu and I feel like my basal temping is all off and I'm so not right. Yeah to the weekend. Hoping to do a lot of nothing this weekend.

I started trying at 38, never had a BFP at all, then conceived after 16 months, two months after my 40th. Have faith ladies, I still can't believe we did it!

Hi everyone! I think our efforts this month weren't enough as we only managed to bd once at cd 7 as my husband had chicken pox over xmas and even I didnt have the heart to force the issue :blush: and even though my cycles are short so should ovuvale around cd 10/11, we bd too early.... Although its all good practice eh :happydance:

I'm feeling pretty mellow at the moment though, and your positive stories are spurring me on, thanks! I've also just heard that a friend of mine is pregnant with #1 and will turn 40 in April, so she is delighted, having conceived naturally after about a year of trying :)

Hope you are all well x

Hi ladies! I turned 39 in August. My DH is 37. We got married 2 1/2 years ago and have been TTC for over 1 1/2 years. We met with a FS in August after 13 months of unsuccessful trying. All my tests came back great. DH has low morphology (<1%). I had cancer 2 years ago that has left me unable to create mucus (sorry if that's TMI). FS recommended ICSI IVF which we started on 20/12. We had 4 fertilized eggs and one healthy and hatching 5 day blast. Nothing to freeze. I'm 5 days into my 2ww and trying to stay positive while I wait. Is anyone else in their 2ww? How are you coping?

Welcome! I'm 6 or 7 dpo and just trying to keep busy with work and there is a lot of it so....
Fx'd for you in your IVF. When do you go for a beta?

Thanks. Good luck to you too! I go for my blood work on Friday 18/1. The minutes seem like hours and I'm trying to stop myself from POAS - mostly because of the fear of a negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->