39 and trying to conceive:-(

Yes. Try not to dwell. It's not much of a dip.
I know it's easier said than done though :hugs:

I am just ranting about nothing.
OH said that business isn't going as well as he thought and that we can't really afford these treatments unless I get a second job. This is ridiculous. I already work 40hr weeks. I definately can't afford DE. But I will damn sure finish the treatments I have already paid for ahead of time!!!! He is just getting excited today because the jobs he is running are not panning out like they should. This happens every few months. I am going to try not to get too excited or down about it (even thought that's virtually impossible).

Hope everyone is well!

I am not taking my stupid temperature anymore. I am sick of this whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it doesn't happen through the ivfs I have left and we can't afford DE, then I guess my question to God will be answered. "no".

I want to strangle my co-worker. I have looked for a new job for months and even looked for supplemental income. Nothing has been very appealing as of yet.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Do you ladies take DHEA? I bought some but I am afraid of it so never started. Everyone talks about how it makes them break out. I normally have good skin but every month I get some pimples from hormones. They are much worse when taking fertility meds.

I take it and find my breakouts to be no worse than usual.

Sorry I had typed more but lost it on my phone. Grr

Gosh I'm sorry but remember keep on praying and hoping cause I believe in miracles!!! So now relax and grow a big egg for next month! :)

How much dhea do you take? I have the 25mg pills. I have read that you can take anywhere from 25-100mg a day (breaking the times up throughout the day).
I never thought about taking it because it can increase your estradiol levels and mine seemed to be naturally higher than normal to begin with, so I didn't want to get them any higher. E2 on D3 was like 80, 90, then 106! I was told it should be around 50 or lower to conceive, so I started taking DIMPRO and got it down to 70s. I really don't know what I'm doing. No one told me to take the dimpro, I just looked up natural ways to dectrease estrogen levels. There is a negative feedback loop with e2 and fsh. If the e2 is high, it masks a high fsh, so high e2 makes fsh look lower than it actually is. So I freaked out, thinking my fsh must be higher than I thought. I got the e2 down to 60s or 70s and my fsh was still good for me, like 7 or 8 (still high for ttc though). I know they say its normal to have fsh up to 12, but the fs told me you really want it like 4 for best chances.
I am rambling.

It's a catch 22.
All I know is I have normal fsh, prolactin, progesterone And TSH.
Well I did 5-6 months ago.

I don't see a FS. All I have is my gyn and he recommends nothing but prenatal vit.
After researching I decided to take the chance and take the dhea. I took 75 for almost 3 months-all at the same time.
Now that we know we have a :spermy: issue I'm going to phase it out. Taking 50 now. And then 25 and then I don't think I'll but anymore. :shrug:

Bonnie- couldn't you still take the dhea anyway? just for the increased egg quality? Do you stop taking dhea after O in the cycle?

Ok. I went to a baby shower last night and I gave in and had a few drinks. I know this is probably sacreligious to some, but I think it's ok. My temp is up so high today that I am not even bothering to put it on FF. In the past, before ttc, I charted for months just to get the charting thing figured out and I used to drink 3-4 beers one day a week on a weekend and my temps would actually be down the next day (I know temps go up with alcohol consumption). A couple times I have seen my temp rise the next day after alcohol over the years, but never like this. I refuse to think this is a sign of anything since I've been fooled so many times in the past.
I think I am not going to temp anymore until AF.
The baby shower didn't make me feel sad at all, not even when I got home. I would have thought I would cry or something but I didn't.
I don't feel bad at all today, last time I drank I felt like total crap! Maybe because I don't even remember having a buzz even though I had a couple vodka mixed drinks and then 2 beers. I feel like this is confession time for me, but I rationalize it by saying that going to a baby shower at this stage of the game is the reason I drank.:dohh:

I take an omega 3 that has dha in it. But dhea is entirely different. I don't know what else it does, I only know it is supposed to help with egg quality and it is suggested for women with premature ovarian failure or low reserve and things like that. I may ask the fs if they think I should take it.

Kismet- sorry your skin always sucks. Did you ever try proactiv?

I suppose it can't hurt for me to continue the dhea. I'm just so sick of pills honestly. I started prenatals this time last year to prepare for TTC in January. Since i have added the coq10 and dhea. I also took some chinese herbs for a cycle before we got sa results. Now im trying to get him to take male fertility blend and coq10. I take the dhea and coq10 throughout my cycle. I have not been diagnosed with poor quality or DOR. I just took a chance in it helping.

I have been thinking of trying proactive. They have a vending machine for it in my local mall.....

Don't worry about a few drinks. Sure it will be fine if there is a bean I there.

I am so done with temping

I think our increased age alone is enough to warrant taking something for egg quality. :winkwink:

ahh shit i see your chart positive.. :hugs::hugs:

i think this is a missed cycle for us....no bd at all:shrug:

I am proud to say I have not been on this site or even thought about it too much for a while now. This is good for me. This was becoming all too consuming. I haven't tempted or even charted. I just finished clomid and find out whether I can start injections today. Sometimes being on bnb makes me more nervous and doubtful about this whole process, and I need time to process this internally rather than bombarding myself with "what ifs". I actually feel much more relaxed staying away.

Bonnie: maybe a month off will be good. Who knows!

I still love you guys though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->