39 weekers - anyone got any symptoms?

BabiNo2

Reaction score
I have strong bh occasionally, had some last night in bed. Not lost plug but have pressure down below as though baby is moving down. Last appointment at 37 weeks - she was still free and not engaged though, hoping that has changed. That's it for me. Just wanted to compare with other ladies due within the next week!! Hope this is all our time!

i am 39 weeks on sat if that counts!
I am not dilated or anything :/ lost plug in my 36th week!
no contractions :( but have some loose stools latly, heard that was a sign?

but that is about it!
I feel like i will be prego forever! lol

I have loads of BHs. Have started losing bits of plug 2 days ago and have pressure/backache/cramps intermuttantly.

Last week at 38+2 was told baby is engaged.

But I still don't feel like anything is about to kick off! :dohh:

I guess I feel like my body is the boy who cried wolf! :haha:

Oh and I'm currently cleaning the oven and made muffins last night!

xXx

i am 39 weeks on sat if that counts!
I am not dilated or anything :/ lost plug in my 36th week!
no contractions :( but have some loose stools latly, heard that was a sign?

but that is about it!
I feel like i will be prego forever! lol

Of course the more the merrier!!

I have heard loose stools are a good sign, I've had this occasionally as well. Losing plug is good well, I wish I had lost mine. My body doesn't seem to know what to do lol

I have loads of BHs. Have started losing bits of plug 2 days ago and have pressure/backache/cramps intermuttantly.

Last week at 38+2 was told baby is engaged.

But I still don't feel like anything is about to kick off! :dohh:

I guess I feel like my body is the boy who cried wolf! :haha:

Oh and I'm currently cleaning the oven and made muffins last night!

xXx

Definitely sounds promising, don't think you will have much longer to go. :happydance:

I'm not getting any signs whatsoever. I also think baby may be planning on staying inside forever!

No signs at all for me either... :) ah well, shall enjoy as much as I can, still being comfortable! Good luck to everyone!
Hey Londonangel, maybe we'll be one of those lucky ladies that just wake up one day and that's it! ;) x

Nothing here for me either. Luckily other than being very tired and hot I am managing fairly well. These are the last few days to get a good nights sleep (if only I could get comfortable!) :)

I due a week on sat too..

I had bloody show at 36+3 then more at 37 weeks and over last few days constant pinkish disharge..

I have had bh since about 33 weeks but they are getting really strong now and last night they were coming with back ache ... Now nothing :/

i have been loosing my plug for about 3 days but thats stopped now and other thaan the odd twinge and back ache and loose stools nothing for me unless you want to count my cleaning frenzy the day befor eyesterday were i scrubbed the entire flat from top to bottom lol x

Its so annoying isnt it - just want baby here now for a cuddle x

I just want to know what's going on.

I'm a control freak and don't like not knowing!

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->