+?

nickles

Reaction score
This isn't my test, but it looks almost exactly the same. My computer isn't working so i am on business laptop so i got this off of the internet. would this be considered positive? it came up within time frame. was supposed to start period yesterday. i had two tonight that look exactly like this.
https://i34.tinypic.com/14lk602.jpg

hmm... i dont see anything.. i maybe see a shadow...

unfortunately the blue dye tests are really common for evaps, and if i see anything i'd say it's an evap there. i'm sorry. try again in the morning.. try to buy pink dye tests.

I might see something veryyyy faint and I also dont trust any blue dye tests,Grab a pink one and try in a day or 2 hun and goodluck FX for you

actually my test is a tad bit darker. i had two? and it is really faint but there.

the only problem is that blue dye tests have false positives constantly. id say post an actual pic or get a pink dye test!!!!

Can you post the actual tests? Why don't you get a pink dye from like the Dollar store or the dollar tree? If it is showing up on the blue test and you are a good while preggers, they should pick up. Some pople on here got positives with them from like 7dpo. Good luck hun. :dust:

i (barely) see what you mean doll but i still wouldnt trust that, ive sen much darker ones be false positives. i dont want to give you false hope so my opinion stands to get a pink dye test. good luck hope you're pg!!!

thanks guys...it is totally there but faint and it came up within the time limit...

well then what do you need our opinions for !!! lol if you know its there and you saw it.. then congrats! go post an announcement in the BFP section!! :) h&h 9mo!!

Hope this is it for you. I would take a pink dye or digital to be safe! Sounds like a congrats may be in order!!!

no i havent done a pink dye yet. i will tomorrow though, when i get one.

Hiya,
Didn't wanna read and run. I haven't used these before so wasn't sure how you could tell....until I liiked at the diagram on the left Doh!! Before I looked at this I couldn't see anything, but when I saw the diagram, I noticed something there....don't know if it was because I saw the diagram and the image imprinted into the back of my eye or something...but I really hope it is a positive for you hun....Good luck with the pink one x

I had exactly the same line on the same type of CB test on Tues (about 10dpo) and with afternoon wee.. I then took a Tescos one on Weds (again with afternoon wee) and it was definitely negative. No af yet though, I would be due anytime from yesterday to Sat. My sensible head says that it was prob an evap line, but I still hope that perhaps the CB is more sensitive than the tescos one and maybe it just picked it up really early.. I'm going to try and wait til Sat to test, although I'm very tempted to pop to Asda to get a sensitive one.. Good luck!

thanks..i tested with frer this afternoon and it was neg. but then i used an ept brand and got the same faint blue line

Wait 2 more days and try FRER again.

I've inverted it for you as this usually shows them up better. Only :bfp: show up when inverted evaps don't as there is no colour to them (they are grey). I can see a faint line, but only at the edges.

Good luck

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 14
I hope yours is a real BFP.. Mine was definitely an evap as my period came today... At least I didn't waste any more money on tests! I'm going to try really hard next month not to test until I'm late..(easier said than done though!) Good luck and keep us posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->