39yrs old,1 msc, ttc for 23months1 week b4 ivf and got a positive!!!

Baxi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I am :bfp:pregnant:happydance:!! I am praying that this little one holds tight and will be in my arms in 34 weeks!!:baby:
How's this for a case history though -
We had a misc:angel: 23 months ago, then clomid treatment for 6 months and have been waiting for ivf to start next week as my 40th is in Jan and that's the cut-off date for treatment. I crashed hubby's car last week and have whiplash and had no idea about the pregnancy. So had to do a test tuesday as my cycle showed no sign of starting and got :bfp:a big fat || in the box!!!
Have the sore boobies and tummy, indigestion and I'm negotiating a deal with Silentnight Mattresses as I seem to be spending hours and hours just out for the count :sleep:- hubby even had to work out how the oven works yesterday:haha:
It's true that like a total idiot I have done a pregnancy test every day since the first one and that's not even counting the ones and the Doctors Surgery - I know I know..... I'm slowly chilling out every day but like you'll understand I want my baby :baby:here in front of me in my arms more than anything in the world.
We've got a 6 wk scan very soon and I'm praying hard for good news then and all being well we'll just take it from there.
Who knows what's going to happen next I'm handing that one over to God, but I just wanted to share this news with you. With love and prayers:kiss: to all of you and your little-ones-now and little-ones-to-come
Baxi
xx:flower::thumbup:

Congratulations, I'm so pleased for you.

xxx

Thats such great news!! :happydance:
Big congrats to you both :hugs:

Awh!, Congratulations!, Thats great news! Im so happy for you! xxxxxxx

Congratulations sweetie. Your baby will be happy and healthy, and your family complete. God bless you =)

Thank you ladies, honestly don't know what I'd do without my B&B Mammas-in-waiting pals:kiss::kiss:
xxx Big love and prayers for us all :flower:
Baxi xx

YAY!!!! 23 months must have felt like forever!! You must be on cloud 9 right now!! COngrats!!!!!

good luck Baxi, sounds like you deserve it!

https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/632/632626bqp1ge0mp4.jpg

Sounds like the good news couldn't have come at a better time! Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->