3bfps hours after testing??

_Raven_

Reaction score
So this is our first month ttc, im 11dpo, 5days till my expected period. Yesterday i took two early result tests, one in the morning, obvious bfn. And then right before bed i took another one, different brand, glanced at it, bfn so i just tossed it on my bedside table with the other one from earlier and went to bed. This morning i looked at the one i took before bed (it was one with blue dye) but there was a faint line! I figured it was an evap but to be sure i took another one of the same brand, couldnt have been more than an hour later and saw a super faint positive on that one as well. I then looked at the one i took yesterday morning (pink dye test) and sure enough it was a super faint positive. Surely they could all be evaps, but it just seems a bit weird. Ive used both of these tests the past few days and looked hours later and saw nothing. Im really confused at this point. Opinions?

Do you have pics? I don't trust a blue dye that late, but I tend to tryst frers. My test the morning of 9dpo was negative and that afternoon was pos. I kept my tests for progession, and a week later that first test had a line lol. So I say tentatively be excited and test in a couple days. If it's a true line, a couple days will confirm it :)

Im trying to figure out how to post pictures :p im definitely going to wait a couple days and test again. If the test in a couple days still takes at least an hour to show up then ill just assume im out for this month. This is frustrating!

I've been having the same! Mine are superdrug tests and the two I have taken have both given me a line but only after a few hours... One of the lines is very strong. I have tried to post a pic but it won't let me..
I have also taken two clearblue tests both bfn ?!!

Hope we get some answers soon!! Babydust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->