3D/4D scan- baby in wrong position....

Babyno2pls

Reaction score
Hi. Ladies,
We had been thinking about paying for one of these scans for so long and then finaly decided that we would go for it and bite the bullet and pay to have one done. We would get a 20 min dvd and 6 pics..brilliant!
Our appt was last friday but baby had her head too far down into my pelvis that they could'nt scan properly :cry:y.
So we have rebooked an appt for wednesday but have been told that if they still cant see her properly then that wud be it..no more tries and NO money back at all-it cost £140. I get that we wud have used two appts but walking away witth nothing just lighter in the wallet feels wrong..anyone had a similar experience or should I just put it down to one of those things? Am worrying already that they will say she is still too far down! Ahhhh!
Thanks for reading..any opinions, greatly appreciated:flower:

:hugs: aw hun, that sucks x x x i was of the understanding that the 4d scans are best between 26 and 30 weeks as bubbs will be position before moving down. also there's more room during this time to see them too. i guess there's' a risk your LO is still gonna be quite lowdown - i'm surprised they didnt explain that to you before the bookings - mind you, i guess it's money for them :( awww sweetheart, sorry to hear that they 'll take all your dosh for potentially nothing x x x

Thanks for replying.. I was told that I had to have it done between 26 and 32 weeks, I was 30+5 on fri so thought it would be perfect :nope: maybe they should change the number of weeks and shorten it to 30 as the cut off point. I will try and remain positive, u never know! Ive been told to go with a full bladder as she has her head right on it so it should help to move her up a bit! Fingers crossed!

i had my scan and it cost 140 had to go back again as baby was in bad position (his head right up against placenta) went back and couldnt tell us his weight nothing was gutted absolutly, although we did get 2 clearish pics the rest were crap dvd was crap its gutting, i hope your baby pops out to show her face for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->