3D scan at 26 weeks, I'm IN LOVE!!!

wlovew

Reaction score
I am just completely SMITTEN with my baby girl, Vivian Victoria <3 So much so that I had to share one of the pictures from my appointment yesterday!!!! I was bawling, just in awe at how adorable she is already!!!! I am SO in LOVE!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMI_22.jpg
    IMI_22.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 45
I know I'm probably being biased lol but i just think it's the cutest ultrasound pic I've ever seen!!!

That is super cute! It's cute to see them chubbing out a bit, I got a peek in 3d at 17 weeks and she looked really skeletal - I might go for a 3d around the 26w mark to see how much cuter she has got!

It's crazy how much she's changed from 19 weeks to 26!! I'm going one last time for 3D around 30-31 weeks!!!!!!

Attachments

• 19to26.jpg
    19to26.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 8
That's incredible and so beautifull, I done the same when I saw my baby girl in 3d just cried with love

Adorable!

I go for mine at 30+1. I went at 30 with DD and she looked like a zombie lol but somehow still cute.

It's hard not to cry at those things. It's just kind of surreal.

Ya, my friend who went with me was like "Sharissa, stop laughing!" and I said I'm not laughing!! (I was sobbing hahaha)

What a sweetie pie! I had 3D done at 14 weeks when we did a private gender reveal and those are my favorite pics ever. I wish I could do it again at 30+ weeks but it'd be too pricy & my BF wants to keep her face a surprise until birth! It's killing me to wait until October lol

Love the pic. 3D is awesome.

Ya, I spend $65 for the gender reveal at 14 weeks and saw her in 3D then (pic attached!) and just spent $210 for this 3D session which included a half hour session with DVD, a recording of her heartbeat in a stuffed animal of my choice (I got a darling bunny) and I get to go back once more later in the pregnancy for another 30 minute session + DVD! Also came with a mini maternity session with their in-house photographer! I thought this was a stellar deal!!!!

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
It's crazy how much she's changed from 19 weeks to 26!! I'm going one last time for 3D around 30-31 weeks!!!!!!

I had my sons at 31 weeks and its the best photos I have seen of him. I have it beside his newborn picture somewhere around here and they look exactly the same.

Congratulations on your little one

That's amazing! She looks so developed already! I am 26 weeks as well so loved seeing how baby looks right now :) Thank you for sharing, she is absolutely precious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->