3D ultrasound pictures of my princess !

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey everyone :flower:
So I got a 3D ultrasound at 28 and a half weeks..
I got a disc with all the pictures and a disc with the whole session :)
I only got two printed pictures of my choice, but I'm going to develop some from the disc too and hang them up in her nursery.
Here's the two pictures of my princess:cloud9:

3D ultrasound 28 weeks.jpg
This one she has her little eyes open, it was adorable<3

Jordyn Marie Lovei.jpg
And this one is her face profile, with a little smile to mama xo

She had her foot over her face almost the entire time ! It was hilarious.. My OH saw it and he's like "IS THAT NORMAL?" all freaked out something was wrong.. I was like yes babe, it's fine :haha:

Just thought I'd share,
Hope your all enjoying your pregnancies :cloud9:

your daughter is so cute :) i got my 3D scan at 30 weeks exactly here are mine:) glad they got it before she turned recently on Monday:) she was eating her hand the whole time:)

Attachments

• IMG_2887.jpg
    IMG_2887.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2888.jpg
    IMG_2888.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2890.jpg
    IMG_2890.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2892.jpg
    IMG_2892.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2891.jpg
    IMG_2891.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2
Thanks Bethany ! Your little girl is beautiful as well :)
I don't know if my boo has turned yet, I don't really know how to tell? Or if ill just know?
I'm 32 weeks now, so I suspect anytime now.
And thanks missmommy, have you found out what your having yet? Or are you? :)

Aw your bubbies beautiful. Before you know it she'll be here and you can stare at her face amazed.
I still look at Noah and cantbelieve he's the thing I saw in my pictures. :')

Thanks Jozzlyn !
I know, I can't wait to have her in my arms<3
Do your 3D pictures look similar to him as a newborn?
I remember your scan pics, they were adorable !
Didn't Noah have his foot in his face too?

Congrats missmommy :)
Lots of little girlies in here !
And thank you 17pregnant<3

When she turned it was the most painful experience i've felt out of this whole pregnancy i thought i was going into labor it was so bad !! you'll be able to tell trust me!! :) and thank you so much our little girls we'll be in our arms before we know it:)

Aw that's amazing.
I've seen so many 3D scan pics next to them as newborns and they look so similar! Haha.

Thanks Snowfia :)
I was wondering about that !
In that case she's going to look like her daddy, haha

well i thought i was going into labor even though my water didnt brake but i did lose bits of my mucus plug a few weeks back and lost the rest of it yesterday ! it was a lot of movement but not regular movement because it was very painful she had both of her feet lodged in my ribs and she was swimming down so i got punches in the vagina and then she was shoving her head further and further down it was so painful which doctors say is completely normal for the turning to be excruciating but some people dont feel any pain but i was having braxton hicks the whole time she was doing this and extremely bad back contractions it was so painful everything hurt i honestly thought i was going into labor haha:)

That's craaazy !
I'd think the same thing with the braxton hicks and back pain..
I don't know if she's head down yet, but I always feel her feet in my ribs so maybe?
But I also feel what I think is kicks in my side and middle of my belly, maybe its just her arms stretching and punching?
Will ask OB on tuesday :)

yeah she could be head down or she could just be very acrobatic and lifting her footies in her mouth :) and yeah those could be punches and swimmy movements:) her feet always are by my hips and in my ribs:) yeah they should tell you were baby is located:)

Thank you so much greenbeans :)
Your daughter is beautiful and your son, so adorable..
His green eyes are stunning !

She is so beautiful! What a lucky mama :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"