• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3days late, 2bfps but feel like af is getting ready to pounce!!!

hopefuljaners

Cautiously pg with no.3!!
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Ok so im 3 days late, have gotten 2 BFPs :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

But i woke up this monring with really bad af cramps and feel like af is going to come any minute!!!and im scared!!! I went to docs yesterday to tell her i got my bfp and she was delighted, took a sample and will have doc results by tues, but she said that the hpts are really very sensitive and a positive on those is more or less a green light, but i wanted her confirmation anyway. ive been having cramps and twinges since ovulation and all the other early pg symptoms are there, she said tho i shouldnt have any pain in early pregnancy so if it sontinue to go back and she'll get a scan done.

Has anyone else who was late, had monsterous symptoms, 2 or more bfps but af cramps or thought af was coming, go on to have a full term healthy and happy pregnancy??

xx

:dust::dust::dust:

hunny cramps are really commom like af cramps it just means beanie is getting nic and comfy in there hun! congratulations to you!

what are your symptoms hun when did you start getting them?

Thanks so much ladies!

Just me panicking i supposed!!! last af was 15th april I ov'd around 28/29th april - dont temp or use opks or anything just knew by the twinges in my ovaries and cm, bd'd 26th, 27th, 29th twice and then again 3rd may just for luck, i actually did use the method of legs in the air for twenty mins!!!that was a balancing act!!lol and then from about5th/6th may started getting cramps, like faint af cramps and then pulling and twinging type feelings all through the next couple of weeks, face broke out in whiteheads - and i NEVER get spots, (.Y.) were and still are like a road map with blue veins, and very sore and sides, very gassy!! tmi i know sorry!! lol but that was only from about the 11th, soooooo tired, i always get at least 7/8 hrs sleep a night but on sat i had to take to bed for a nap, went at 2pm and told oh to wake me at 4pm but when i woke it was half 5!!!! oh got a half day from work to "spend the day together" on the monday, we made a lovely early dinner at around 3 and then i said we should go and have a wee lay down, and i ended up falling asleep until 7pm!!!!! very bad headaches and feeling like eyes were out of focus like dizzy, and the bloating has been unreal!!!i look about 5 months gone already! oh and a weir one was after the shower, when i was very warm, then end of my nipples felt freezing, almost wet...

wednesday night (day af was due) i told oh i would test the next morning, told him not to get hopes up, it was really early days and bfp might not even show yet or it just might not be our month - we've been trying for 6 months - and then sure as the day was long a faint pink line started to appear, thought i was seeing things so i called oh to look and he did a wee dance!!:hugs: lol did another one this morning and the same again only came up faster and was slightly darker! going to wait until next week and do a digi!!!

it was just these af cramps were throwing me off, thought it was a bad thing and got scared!!!:shrug::shrug::blush:

:dust::dust::dust:

congrats sweetie! healyht and happy 9 months to you xx

i had sooo many cramps hun! until 6 weeks i had cramps every day just like AF was here .. theyre slowing down now but i still get them if i change positions really fast or move around alot, etc. it's your ligaments stretching to support your growing uterus :) congrats!

it's scary isnt it if you dont know why you're getting them lol thought i was clued up about ttc i supposed i have to start swotting up on the first tri now!!!!!oh god it still hasn't sunk in!!!! congrats xnmd1!!!!i'm 3 weeks behind you! - oh god i'm going to be someone's mammy!!!!! OH has two boys from a previous relationship and we get on the best, but this will betotally different to that now!!!!

GOOD LUCK lauraclili tfarr and schnoodle!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I will see you in first tri hopfuljaners! im there a lot

Congrats hun, just a word of comfort,
when very newly preg with my son I got really bad cramping, i kept going and checking my knickers lol cos I was so sure af was coming but it wore off....... if going by the four year old sat next to me hogging the t.v everything was definatly fine in the end!!

lo thanks emilyandkai!!! took another test this evening and positive again lol im going to have to stop buying pg tests!!!!!lol

gl on ttc ur 2nd!!!!!xxx

Hey ... I think I just got my BFP and im having these cramps im 10/12dpo and scared xx

Firstly wanna say a big congrats to you :thumbup:. Its such a scary time isn't it, I know with my first child I was so scared with every twitch and twinge my body made (think I should of just took up residence at the doctors surgery lol), just make sure you take the time you need to relax. All the best xx

oooooohhhhh hopeful:)!!!!! did u test? i was cramping from about 5/6dpo, but i didnt chart or use opks or anything so i justwent by how my body felt when determining when i ov'd!! so many people saying cramping is very normal, its the beanie baby dig dig diggin, and your livin environment for the next 9 months stretchin etc,:baby::kiss:

did u test hun?

hi broodybell!!!:hi: aw i know um google-ing everything and tested everyday to make sure its stll there!!!:dohh: i need to chill out!!!! lol:haha:

Massive GOODLUCK ttc!!!!

xxxx

Yeah I have done 3 now...check out my pics in the pregnacy gallery xxx

If you read a lot of the posts in 1st Trimester you'll see most of us are STILL having period-type cramps, either mild or not so mild. I'm having badish ones right now, it's 5am where I am.

Your Dr. is right to check things out though, just like PG symptoms can mimic AF symptoms, PG problems can also mimic normal PG symptoms.

But enough of that downer talk... you got a BFP :yipee:

If you read a lot of the posts in 1st Trimester you'll see most of us are STILL having period-type cramps, either mild or not so mild. I'm having badish ones right now, it's 5am where I am.

Your Dr. is right to check things out though, just like PG symptoms can mimic AF symptoms, PG problems can also mimic normal PG symptoms.

But enough of that downer talk... you got a BFP :yipee:

Hey Jaymeebee .. I am alittle scared to move over so soon but I am going to hover between all forums xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->