• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3days late, 2bfps but feel like af is getting ready to pounce!!!

Me too lol just changed my status to pregnant(expecting) and i think i should've just left it, im afraid!lol

had a tiny biy of spottig when i wiped today too...normal?

xxx

thanks schnoodle, im petrified of something going wrong!! everytime i get stressed about my pregnancy, i just rub my belly to reassure the baby to be calm and to get comfy!lol

has anyone ever heard of young toddlers having an intuition about pregnancy? my oh has two boys from previous relationship, the youngest is 2 and a half and we arent going to tell them until my first scan, anyway, i said to him, you love me and daddy don't you and he said yes and then said, where's my sister? baby sleeping?...freaky!!! he's the youngest and obviously doesn't have a sister - not yet anyway!!lol and everytime he came into the room he kept asking me for hugs and kisses - he normally would rather play boxin with you than show emotion!lol

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->