3dpo & ANGRY!!!

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I am currently 3dpo and went into town to buy some FRER for testing time, went into superdrug.....not a single test on the shelves!!
So i cross the road to Boots.
I found the tests, walked to the counter making sure there was nobody about that knew me lol :blush: and went to pay.
There was this "snobby" lookin woman at the counter, she rang them through then gave me this LOOK......omg this look like i was some sort of trollop because i look fairly young and i was buying a pregnancy test!! (im 23 not that even matters!!)
i couldnt believe it, if i hadnt of had my little boy with me i was soo going to have a go at her ....snotty cow!!

I actually cant believe the way she looked at me!
haha sorry but this made me sooooooo MAD!!! :grr:

I hate buying pregnancy tests for that reason. It's like they check for your wedding ring or gaze into your face to see if you look distraught like you don't want to be pregnant or whatever. I hate buying them too.

Everybody can piss off! We want little babies!

At least you have a son, I am scared I won't have kids at all. :(

yes haha .....ive noticed them do the quick glance at the wedding finger lol!!

well from now on i will be buying my tests off ebay, from the comfort of my sofa where no snotty faced women can glare at me!! Grr to her!

Awww Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!! i was like this when i was ttc with my little one....we only tried for 3months but after the first 2 i was like...somethings wrong, something isnt right, i didnt realise how long ttc can actually take x

:dust: to you x

This is the exact reason I buy mine at a grocery store in my town that has self check-out! No one can see what I'm buying except me!

yeah I do the self-checkout thing too, and always hide them underneath my shopping in case I bump into anyone I know!! And always do the shifty glance around the aisle before I take them off the shelf - LOL :)

yeah I do the self-checkout thing too, and always hide them underneath my shopping in case I bump into anyone I know!! And always do the shifty glance around the aisle before I take them off the shelf - LOL :)

haha i do this......i bet anyone looking is thinkin were gonna pinch it haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->