3dpo - I need some TTC buddies!

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
Anyone else around 3 dpo? I hate this waiting game sooo much :growlmad:
I need some girls to keep me sane and symptom spot with me!! :hugs:

I am 4dpo! I'm right there with you!

I've already had lightheadedness and munchies like crazy! All I want is swwets with just a bit of salty thrown in.:haha:

All I ever want is sweets, TTC or not! haha. I'm actually trying to be on a healthy kick and really trying to watch what I eat as long as I'm already not having coffee or wine this month. I figure even if I don't get pregnant, I can lose a couple pounds :)

Normally I only get the munchies like this when I'm PMSing. Saturday night I had ice cream at dinner, some Smarties, and half a bag of gummy worms. Unless it's something special, I rarely do dessert. And last night I wanted potato chips and we had none in the house. I almost made some oven fries to deal with the craving. LOL

Hi Ladies!

May I join you? I am 5dpo (5dpiui). This is our third attempt at IUI, both previous procedures were unsuccessful. I m/c Dec 24th, 2009 and no success since then!

Symptoms...all of my symptoms are currently being caused by the Progesterone I believe, which mimics pregnancy symptoms as I know 5dpo is too early for symptoms. I HATE PROGRESTERONE! LOL

Sending lots of baby dust to you!!!!

https://lagf.lilypie.com/6Evgm4.png

Hi! The more the merrier! And thanks to the epf (early pregnancy factor), it's not too early. I was showing symptoms like crazy before m/c in June.

I had another dizzy speel today at lunch. I had really hoped to spend this 2ww trying not to symptom spot but they seem to be throwing themselves at me!

Yes, please join :) I'm sorry about your loss and hope this attempt gives you a BFP!!

Hi ladies! I'm 3/4 DPO as well.
Waiting is SO hard. The week is going to drag. I think I am going to test early on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are only on month 1 of TTC no. 2 - not sure why but I do have a good feeling! xxx

I hope the feeling is true! I'll start testing on the 21st with cheapie strips. I don't feel bad testing early on those since they're soo cheap :)

I am 7 dpo. My husband and I have been ttc for 1 year and 11 months. We are planning on doing IUI next month if I do not get my BFP this month. Do any of you have any info IUI? Thank you so much and I will keep all of you in my prayers!

I've never done IUI before so unfortunately I'm not any help in that area. I'm in the 9th month TTC myself and starting to feel like there's no end in sight

How's everyone feeling this morning? I had some pretty strong cramping last night when I was in bed

How's everyone feeling this morning? I had some pretty strong cramping last night when I was in bed

I think I'm hormonal. Nothing is making me happy this morning and am biting my tongue so I don't tell people where they can stick it. :blush:

I'm waiting to see if the funny head feeling and nausea appear this afternoon like they did yesterday.

And now that I think of it, I had a weird cramp/pain on my right side this morning in the general ovary area.

LOL @ biting your tongue! I felt exactly the same way this morning!!!!! Hormones are awful, awful things!!!

TTCbabyShaw....I am on my third IUI and currently in the 2WW, so please ask away about anything!!! I'd be glad to help! Will you be using injectibles or oral medications? Or any at all i suppose?

Please ask away!

Good luck ladies!! Thank you so much for letting me join! :flower:

The Endometrin is playing tricks with me again! Ugh! My stomach feels soooo hard and bloated! I can't believe I may not be pregnant!!! That would mean I'm just getting FAT!! LOL....

How is everyone else doing this morning? :winkwink:

:dust: to all of us!

hiya im abt 2/3 dpo.........i had a pos opk on sat and sun and a neg on monday so not sure if im 2 or 3 day past ovulation!!!
i have no symptoms but seem to be slightly obsessed with everyone elses!!!

hiya im abt 2/3 dpo.........i had a pos opk on sat and sun and a neg on monday so not sure if im 2 or 3 day past ovulation!!!

I too am 2/3 dpo and had pos opk on sat and sun! so like you could be 2 or 3 dpo.
The only thing I have noticed is that I have been having incredibly sore/sensitive nipples since sunday.

Good luck everyone!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi girls. I am only 1 dpo. Been trying TTC for over a yr. Age 39 so just hoping and praying. This is second month using the clear blue monitor. Peaked sun and mon day 14 and 15 and a positive opk Sunday morning a negative one Sunday night!! Apart from sore back and boobs nothing else yet!! Good luck everyone.

I've been having dull ache/AF type cramps for the past couple hours. It's so hard when you feel stuff like that because you never know if it's something you would normally feel or if you're just noticing because you are so in tune with your body from TTC.

I too am 2/3 dpo and had pos opk on sat and sun! so like you could be 2 or 3 dpo.
The only thing I have noticed is that I have been having incredibly sore/sensitive nipples since sunday.

Good luck everyone!

thats a great sign, the only symptom i had when i conceived the triplets wer sore boobs, i mean very sore.
we werent trying for a baby, but because of the sore boobs i tested and it was pos!......on day 38.....at the time my cycles wer up the left.
since losing them my cycles have been shorter....33 days and 28 days..........not sure if i have long enough luteal phase!

Good luck everyone!

thats a great sign, the only symptom i had when i conceived the triplets wer sore boobs, i mean very sore.
we werent trying for a baby, but because of the sore boobs i tested and it was pos!......on day 38.....at the time my cycles wer up the left.
since losing them my cycles have been shorter....33 days and 28 days..........not sure if i have long enough luteal phase!

We shall wait and see. the nipples don't feel so tender today so I am guessing it was the hormones from ovulation that made them so sore???
Oh how I love this 2ww - NOT!
you drive yourself crazy with symptom spotting. I am determined not to go mad this month looking for things and also try not to test too early again.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->