3dpo - I need some TTC buddies!

I don't know what's worse? thinking about all the possible symptoms or thinking about not thinking about the symptoms. If you get what I mean?:wacko:

:dust::dust:

I understand completely! I was determined to try not to over analyze everything this month and then symptoms decided to slap me in the face. I can now add sore nipples to my list. They about killed me when I moisturizing after my shower this morning. I also am having some nausea but idk if it's a symptom or stress. My dh got laid off yesterday with no notice so I've got some major stress going on.

Oh no, your poor DH. I hope he has something else lined up?

He's out looking as I type. They had told him a few weeks ago that he had enough hours to get him through until April at least. They said they extended his hours which ended up being a lie. If he'd known his hours were almost up, he would have started looking weeks ago. It's why I'm so pissed. A little notice would have been nice!:growlmad:

That's so not fair.As you say abit of notice would have been good. I hope he finds something soon.:hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :) It's so great to talk with other people going through the same thing you are, and makes you feel a little less crazy...or atleast realize that there are other ladies out there just as crazy!!

I've still had a few dull cramps this morning, but nothing like last night. I have realized that my cervix has stayed really high so far and it has usually already fallen to a medium position by now. Crossing my fingers!!

Ditto about feeling less crazy or just being crazy ladies. It's just so good to know we have somewhere to let off some steam!!!
:hugs:

How great would it be if we all got our BFPs this month and could be bump buddies!!

still no symptoms!aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if im like this at 4dpo wat the hell is my head going to be like next week!!
im sooooo over it!!!

Hi can I join you :)
Im 2-3 dpo & been ttc since dec ! It will be my 7th !
Good luck to all this month !

Hi can I join you :)
Im 2-3 dpo & been ttc since dec ! It will be my 7th !
Good luck to all this month !

still no symptoms!aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
if im like this at 4dpo wat the hell is my head going to be like next week!!
im sooooo over it!!!

Crazy isn't it, why do we do it to ourselves???
Hopefully our tww is not too stressful and passes quickly with a BFP at the end of it!!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Jo.t, of course you can :)

Well, I've been having some really sharp pains about 2 inches from my pelvic bone like I'm being poked with a thumbtack from the inside. I hope it's implantation, but I definately won't get my hopes up. Just have to keep my fingers crossed!

I still have lower back pain but not much else, my boobs hurt a bit when I took off my bra and after my bath, headache n sleepy but that's nothing new recently!

Tbh I really feel like I did when I got my BFP last time, just kinda feel it's gonna happen, weird and probably totally stupid!

Hi Jo.t, of course you can :)

Well, I've been having some really sharp pains about 2 inches from my pelvic bone like I'm being poked with a thumbtack from the inside. I hope it's implantation, but I definately won't get my hopes up. Just have to keep my fingers crossed!

OOh sounds promising!

I still have lower back pain but not much else, my boobs hurt a bit when I took off my bra and after my bath, headache n sleepy but that's nothing new recently!

Tbh I really feel like I did when I got my BFP last time, just kinda feel it's gonna happen, weird and probably totally stupid!

Keep with the PMA, you never know!!!!

I want to thank everyone for their comments about my dh. Believe it or not, he is getting ready to head out to a new job! It's not perfect hours or permanent, but it pays well and is a job until something better comes along.

I want to thank everyone for their comments about my dh. Believe it or not, he is getting ready to head out to a new job! It's not perfect hours or permanent, but it pays well and is a job until something better comes along.

Yay, brilliant news!!! well done to him.
hopefully this is the start of good things to come!

Just came back from the doc to get my 21 day bloods taken. I hate that I won't hear anything until probably Monday. Want my progesterone level now!

Monday is when I'm planning to start testing and I know it feels like 3 years away!

I'm finally at the TWW half way point! Phew! How slow did the last 7 days go??

I'm still getting lots of CM, like the start of the fertile period before EWCM so hopefully that is a good sign. I dont usually notice cm at this point in my cycle. I am thinking about doing a test on Sunday morning... at 9dpo it is probably too early but I am feeling so impatient!

How is everyone elso going? Quietly crazy?! Anyone testing yet??

xx

Just came back from the doc to get my 21 day bloods taken. I hate that I won't hear anything until probably Monday. Want my progesterone level now!

Can you not call the office later today/Friday to get your results? (I'm guessing your about 8 or so hours behind me here in West Oz so you still have Friday? Sorry the different time zones mess with my head!) I have always been able to call the clinic the next day and chat to the doctor. FX you can do the same - being made to wait whilst you are already in the torturous TWW is just plain mean!

We're trying to have a baby here people!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->