3dpo - I need some TTC buddies!

Yes, I'm sure of O. I temp and use OPKs with the smiley face :) BFN this morning so now I just wait for AF on Friday. Atleast I'm going to see my parents for 10 days and leave for their house Friday morning so it will keep me in good spirits even if I get AF

Aw hun, you know its not over til AF shows... but I totally know how you feel - I have been TTC #2 for about as long as you and seeing that lonely line month after month is depressing. I hope that the BFP surprises you and AF stays away, but if not have a wonderful trip and I guess in 10 days we'll see you back here ready for the next TWW! :hugs:

Just wanted to let you know that I'm out this cycle. AF hit about 30 mins ago.

Sorry to hear you're out. I am about 8/9dpo and got sore boobs but also the feeling in my stomach I get when my AF is about to arrive so don't think its my month. I suppose I have to wait another week to see if anything shows. I hate the TTW xx

Just wanted to let you know that I'm out this cycle. AF hit about 30 mins ago.

I'm sorry hun. She's halfway through the door for me. My light spotting is now just turning into full flow :( On to next month!

Hey girls,

Well I think I am out as well. :cry: Just got a BFN, which confirms that what I saw the other day was my first BFE (big fat evap!). AF still hasn't shown up, but after my mc last cycle I guess shouldn't be expecting a 'normal' cycle. I have a hot dress to wear to a wedding tomorrow so if the witch wants to be late, lets hope she waits until Sunday to show up!

On to cycle 9... or there abouts. See you all in about 2 weeks time! :winkwink:

hey girl!! have you tested yet!? How many dpo are you now???!

I'll be ttc buddies with you all! TTC #1, on cycle 3. Believing for an April BFP and a Christmas bundle of joy!

Hi Ladies just to let you know I am out this month, on to round 3 of clomid tomorrow. You never know thrid time lucky xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->