3dpo - I need some TTC buddies!

Hi TWWers! Can I join in too? I have been TTC for about 8 months and unforntunately had an early mc at the end of Jan. This is my first TWW since my mc.

I am approx 5 DPO (but could be anywhere between 5 and 7 dpo!). In previous cycles I used OPKs and got a positve around day 12, so I would expect I ov somewhere between day 12 and 14. But this time I wanted to stay stress free - easier said than done!

I am still getting lots of CM and daily dull aches/cramps in my lower back and around my uterus - and I am hoping that they are awesome signs! I have also been really thirsty, drinking lots of water, off coffee and have had light headaches in the morning - although its hard to say what might be potential pg symptoms and what is from every day life (work stress and this never-ending hot weather!)

OK well I should end this marathon post! Its nice to meet you all and I look forward to spending the rest of my TWW here with you lovely ladies!

Hi TWWers! Can I join in too? I have been TTC for about 8 months and unforntunately had an early mc at the end of Jan. This is my first TWW since my mc.

I am approx 5 DPO (but could be anywhere between 5 and 7 dpo!). In previous cycles I used OPKs and got a positve around day 12, so I would expect I ov somewhere between day 12 and 14. But this time I wanted to stay stress free - easier said than done!

I am still getting lots of CM and daily dull aches/cramps in my lower back and around my uterus - and I am hoping that they are awesome signs! I have also been really thirsty, drinking lots of water, off coffee and have had light headaches in the morning - although its hard to say what might be potential pg symptoms and what is from every day life (work stress and this never-ending hot weather!)

OK well I should end this marathon post! Its nice to meet you all and I look forward to spending the rest of my TWW here with you lovely ladies!

welcome esdee and soz abt your loss:hugs:

Hi Esdee, glad to have you here for our tww.
Sorry to hear of your m/c.
Hopefully your signs are good news!
Only wish we had your hot weather here. It is currently just the end of winter here coming into spring... roll on the summer.
Good luck
:dust::dust:

I'd like to join if I can ladies, possibly 3/4 dpo (first month following mc,no AF yet)
Had ov pains and increased cm over weekend which made me think I had ovulated. Did opk Monday and it wasn't as strong as control, did one Tuesday and it was very very feint so I think I did ov over weekend. Gonna do another today anyway.
Dtd every 2/3 days since Thursday so should have bases covered!

Ive had cramps/back pain since Saturday on and off.
Increased cm
Cervix was high soft open Monday
Today seems lower firm and maybe more closed.
Yesterday I had a bad headache all day and was exhausted.
Today I have a niggly headache, and have been getting up at around 5/6am last few nights to urinate which is unusual for me (apart from when I was pg last time!)
Yesterday I had occasional stabbing pains in my boobs and have noticed the big blue veins have come back that I noticed when I was pg.

Of course all these could be signs that AF is coming too??!

Hi everyone,

I'm 3/4 dpo too. Im trying not to symptom spot this early, but have been having lots of twinges and mild pains in left ovary area and a few twinges in middle below belly button.
Sore nipples too since Monday, but not overly painful.

Trying to keep my mind off thinking about it, but its not working!!

Hi everyone,

I'm 3/4 dpo too. Im trying not to symptom spot this early, but have been having lots of twinges and mild pains in left ovary area and a few twinges in middle below belly button.
Sore nipples too since Monday, but not overly painful.

Trying to keep my mind off thinking about it, but its not working!!

I know it's hard not to symptom spot!

I don't know what's worse? thinking about all the possible symptoms or thinking about not thinking about the symptoms. If you get what I mean?:wacko:

I don't know what's worse? thinking about all the possible symptoms or thinking about not thinking about the symptoms. If you get what I mean?:wacko:

I understand completely! I was determined to try not to over analyze everything this month and then symptoms decided to slap me in the face. I can now add sore nipples to my list. They about killed me when I moisturizing after my shower this morning. I also am having some nausea but idk if it's a symptom or stress. My dh got laid off yesterday with no notice so I've got some major stress going on.

I totally know what you mean! I have decided to give in to the SS this cycle! Bring it on!

I understand completely! I was determined to try not to over analyze everything this month and then symptoms decided to slap me in the face. I can now add sore nipples to my list. They about killed me when I moisturizing after my shower this morning. I also am having some nausea but idk if it's a symptom or stress. My dh got laid off yesterday with no notice so I've got some major stress going on.

Sorry to hear about your DH's job.
Not stressing for you is going to be easier said than done.
Hopefully you will get your BFP and the stress will all be worth it!
:hugs:

Oh no, your poor DH. I hope he has something else lined up?

Well I'm 99.99% sure I ovulated this weekend just done my third opk and it was negative so I'm guessing I missed my surge with the opks and just caught the tail end

Luckily we dtd everyday!!

Well I'm 99.99% sure I ovulated this weekend just done my third opk and it was negative so I'm guessing I missed my surge with the opks and just caught the tail end

I'm with you on both accounts! I think I ov'd around Friday, and we DTD everyday from Monday to Sunday, and then again last night just in case!!! Man I am exhausted!! DH suggested a bit of action tonight I was like NO WAY! haha!

When is your BFP due??? :winkwink: I'm due around the 25th, but I will be lucky to get past this weekend without doing a sneaky test!

I'm with you on both accounts! I think I ov'd around Friday, and we DTD everyday from Monday to Sunday, and then again last night just in case!!! Man I am exhausted!! DH suggested a bit of action tonight I was like NO WAY! haha!

When is your BFP due??? :winkwink: I'm due around the 25th, but I will be lucky to get past this weekend without doing a sneaky test!

I don't have a clue when I'm due really! Based on when I think I ovulated I'll be due around the 26/7th

This will be the first AF since my mc so it can really be anytime! Based on the first day of my mc it should be 30th ish!

I don't have a clue when I'm due really! Based on when I think I ovulated I'll be due around the 26/7th

This will be the first AF since my mc so it can really be anytime! Based on the first day of my mc it should be 30th ish!

I am due AF on the 29th/30th as I have a 32 day cycle. The 2ww is a killer :wacko:

Welcome to the new ladies :) It's so great to talk with other people going through the same thing you are, and makes you feel a little less crazy...or atleast realize that there are other ladies out there just as crazy!!

I've still had a few dull cramps this morning, but nothing like last night. I have realized that my cervix has stayed really high so far and it has usually already fallen to a medium position by now. Crossing my fingers!!

Welcome to the new ladies :) It's so great to talk with other people going through the same thing you are, and makes you feel a little less crazy...or atleast realize that there are other ladies out there just as crazy!!

I've still had a few dull cramps this morning, but nothing like last night. I have realized that my cervix has stayed really high so far and it has usually already fallen to a medium position by now. Crossing my fingers!!

I've got back ache, my cervix was super high this morning.
My cervix was pretty much medium until I mc last time I was pg though so don't think it an be used too much as an indicator!

Oh no, your poor DH. I hope he has something else lined up?

He's out looking as I type. They had told him a few weeks ago that he had enough hours to get him through until April at least. They said they extended his hours which ended up being a lie. If he'd known his hours were almost up, he would have started looking weeks ago. It's why I'm so pissed. A little notice would have been nice!:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->