• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3dpo waiting...

Isi I also had that stabbing quick pain in my breast from about 1-7dpo and i'm 7 today. No real symptoms but praying this month we all get our BFP for our 2010 babies!!!

That stabbing pain lasted only a minute, Amazing.....and it hasn't come back since that one time :cry:

I still have no symptoms....only the nausea. My breasts are so unresponsive, it's amazing! Ah well.... :shrug:

How's it going for you, Firedancer? Will you be testing soon?

That stabbing pain lasted only a minute, Amazing.....and it hasn't come back since that one time :cry:

I still have no symptoms....only the nausea. My breasts are so unresponsive, it's amazing! Ah well.... :shrug:

How's it going for you, Firedancer? Will you be testing soon?

My BBs are never sore, before AF or as an early PG sign...I think because they're so small :rofl:

I'm doing good, thanks-had a good temp rise today, higher than my highest temp last cycle-I hope this is a good sign! I was exhausted yesterday, and that's usually my earliest sign that I could be pregnant. It could just be because I had a not-so-great day with work, I want to see how I feel later today...

I don't plan to test until 14dpo. I was a testing maniac the last 2 cycles, and then got very disappointed. I'd rather wait awhile and at least have the *possibility* of being PG than have my hopes prematurely dashed...

How are you?

Gosh, Firedancer......I am losing my mind here!!!!! :cry:

My nausea has worsened....I just wish I knew if it was because or the meds or something. Mild cramping is still there.....but I am not at all tired, (.) don't hurt at all! I just don't know :shrug:. I'm happy it's the weekend, so I can have a break from obsessing so much (taking care of my DH and the homefront keeps me very occupied). And then sometimes, I wonder when exactly I did o. I think it was on my CD 17, but I had EWCM as early as CD 9.

Anyways, this time next week, I'll know for sure right.....

Goodluck Firewallk. I hope you get your :bfp:

Sounds promising Isi! I have fingers and toes crossed for ya! Relax and have a nice weekend, k?

Firedancer you chart looks great looks like you had a promising rise today. I also had a rise that seemed really high so I had to look at the themometer again. I still doubted the results so did the dumbest thing and took it again within a few seconds and got like a 98.4. Now I'm really starting to doubt the rise.

I wouldn't doubt it; I would go with the first temp as it should be most accurate, provided you took it at your regular time. That's a fine looking chart you got there!!

Hey everyone! I am at 5 dpo.....its driving me crazy! i had no clues when i was pregnant with my daughter. This time though the "girls" are tingling.....and all day today i had a full, heavy feeling in my lower abdomen......Which i dont know what that could be....any ideas? thanks!!

hey all! i am new to this board but had a question. I am 4 dpo and have been having mild on and off cramping since 1 dpo. i have never had this before, but then again, this is my first cycle off the pill. i have also had nausea and had to go to the bathroom more frequently then before. almost every 2 hrs it seems. DH and i are trying for number one so all this is new to me. I am due to test between the 23rd and the 26th. Any help yall could afford would be greatly appriciated as i am complete newbie to this process.

Thanks and baby dust and BFP's for all!

Good luck tryingfor#2 and cjbeard!!! I pray those are symptoms for some nice :bfp:

Hi Firedancer. Hope you had a good weekend! How are you feeling today?

Well...I had more stabbing pains over the weekend....but the breasts are still not what I'd classify sensitive. Decided not to symptom spot anymore. I'm also not going to test this week. I'd rather just wait to see whether or not :af: shows or not. If she doesn't, I'll go to my Doctor and have him do the :test: himself. I'd rather hear the news from him...good or bad.

:dust: to you all, ladies!!!

Good luck tryingfor#2 and cjbeard!!! I pray those are symptoms for some nice :bfp:

Hi Firedancer. Hope you had a good weekend! How are you feeling today?

Well...I had more stabbing pains over the weekend....but the breasts are still not what I'd classify sensitive. Decided not to symptom spot anymore. I'm also not going to test this week. I'd rather just wait to see whether or not :af: shows or not. If she doesn't, I'll go to my Doctor and have him do the :test: himself. I'd rather hear the news from him...good or bad.

:dust: to you all, ladies!!!

Not so good, TBH...Since Saturday, have had a dull lower backache like AF is coming. Sure enough, checked CP last night and found a bit of light pink, so I'm pretty sure the :witch: is on her way. I can't understand what's not working, as I know I am ov'ing and after conceiving 4 kids, I think DHs swimmers are fine...

Oh :hugs: Firedancer. Don't lose hope yet. Spotting is common after implantation, I hear. Let's not give up until :witch: shows up in full force (and I pray she doesn't).

Thank you. I am holding out a little hope, but my lower back hurts like a b*tch and I have a headache, which I normally only get in early AF days. I guess only time will tell...There has been no spotting so far, and I am checking CP every time I go to the bathroom :blush:

feeling like the witch is on her way but still have a lil faith. took a blue dye test this afternoon after holding urine about 30-45 minutes and really faint line within 2 minute mark. Maybe evap bc it's a blue dye so not getting my hopes up yet.

hey everyone, havent been on in a while as have been trying not to sympton spot and work has been insane!!

I gave in yesterday and tested..... BFP!!

I thought I was imagining the faint line coming up so had to call DH - he thought he was imagining stuff also... so anyhow 3 tests later and all of them BFP!! Oh my god, I am excited but dont quite believe it yet...

I didnt have any symptons really, little cramping but that is normal, no implant dip, sore boobs, but again thats normal...

Hope everyone is OK

:dust: to everyone xx

Congrats Flybee.

Not so lucky. Got a :bfn: today at 14 dpo. I wasn't supposed to test till Saturday, but gave in and dashed to the store for a Clear Blue. Ah well...:cry:

:af: is due today, but I hear the prenatals I'm on (Pregnacare) could lengthen your cycle. So I have even longer to stew.....

Hi! I am also 3dpo! So many of us! Lots of good luck and :dust: to you all! Xx

Thank you Isi Buttercup - still doesnt seem real yet!!

Dont worry, as long as your AF hasnt turned up you could still be in with a chance, how long have you been TTC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->