3rd baby, stronger symptoms???

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
After my last post with dates, on the 1st March CB digi stood at 1-2, and a day later on the 2nd March it was 2-3 So I'm guessing I had a wierd cycle, my app has updated and I'm currently 4 weeks plus 2 days, so still extremely early.

With my first baby I didn't st any symptoms until 6 weeks them BAM morning sickness.

With my second I felt sick around 5 weeks them BAM morning sickness

Now with my 3rd being 4 weeks I'm feeling really really sick first thing my mouth is watering, I have a horrible taste which I cannot get rid off, almost tastes like death and blood hahaha. Does this mean morning sickness will possibly be here by next week?

Is it true 3rd time pregnancies you tend to feel symptoms a bit sooner??

Hi! I’m pregnant with our 3rd and to tell you the truth, I have not had one symptom yet. It actually makes me nervous. I had some cramping yesterday and a pain low in my pelvis last night. I’m hoping that was the baby getting comfy! But My other 2 pregnancies were almost the same symptom wise. One is a boy and the other a girl. And I think I didn’t really have any symptoms until 6-7 weeks. I’m about 4 weeks today, but ovulated on day 9 so I found out super early otherwise I wouldn’t have known yet.

Interesting! Both previous pregnancies had different symptoms with my son I was much more sick, but with both it started at 6 weeks give or take... I'm 4 weeks with this baby and I already feel like I've been run over by a bus, the nausea, the heartburn, the hunger and the headaches!!!

I had similar symptoms with my first 2. One girl and one boy. Sickness around 6 weeks lasted several weeks. Plus your other normal symptoms. This is my 3rd baby and 4th pregnancy and was sick at 6 weeks then gone and I’ve felt pretty much normal since then! Worried me but scan on last Thursday showed healthy baby and heartbeat of 173.

Im pregnant with my third and had nausea before i even knew i was pregnant!
Symptoms have been waaaay stronger this time around

This is my third and I actually tested at 11/12 dpo because I had already thrown up 3 different meals, my symptoms were instant this time around. Xx

CC94 exactly like me! I haven't thrown up yet but even before I tested I think I was 12dpo or something I just felt off and I had raging heartburn, now as each day passes I feel worse and worse to the point where I know ms is round the corner x

This is my 3rd baby and have been wayyyy more sick this time! Started earlier at 5 weeks too!!

I started feeling a bit queezy even b4 I tested and I tested at 10DPO. Then when I hit 4 weeks I was feeling so sick all day everyday. Around 5 weeks I found the sickness and sore boobs wear off alot and I was panicking about having another MC. But then a few days later my symptoms returned. From 6 to 7 weeks no real sickness at all just the odd very very mild queezyness here and there but no where near as bad as weeks 4 and 5. My boobs however remained very sore. Then at 7 weeks and 2 days bam the sickness kicked in and although I haven't been sick I have gagged a few times.
Not been feeling as sick today but started to get queezy again this evening but it whent away as soon as I ate something.
I'm 8 weeks tommorow and no dought the sickness will be back in full swing soon.
I was so scared when I whent for my privet scan last week because the sickness had gone but scan showed baby and a fast beating heart. Then 2 days after scan the sickness returned haha.
This is mine and hubbys 3rd but my 5th as I have 2 much older children from a previous relationship. Also had 3 misscariges

I think our bodies tend to be much more receptive to the whole ordeal, i can say this has been the hardest one physically for me at least. Hasn’t eased up since day one, symptoms just evolve

On a side note though, it’s been so different seeing my two grow to be so excited for this baby. My daughter was too young to register what was happening when we had her brother. Xx

I’m pregnant with my 3rd and had symptoms before even getting a BFP. With my first I had no symptoms at all other than feeling tired. Second I had morning sickness and food aversions from around 6 weeks. This time I’ve been feeling rubbish from the very beginning. I’m guessing it’s my age, i’m 37 now whereas I was 29 first time round. It feels like it’s taking much more out of me this time round. Having two other kids to look after doesn’t help either!

1st pregnancy I had a textbook pregnancy, 12 weeks sickness, burst of energy and then aches and pains.

2nd pregnancy sickness from 2 pink lines right through to delivery day. Heartburn that was so bad it bordered on painful. Constant hip/back pain.

This pregnancy (3rd) no symptoms what so ever. No nausea no being sick, it wasn’t until about 25 weeks that I started feeling pregnant in terms of symptoms and even then it was aches and soreness, I’ve still had no sickness. The aches feel worse this time round but everything else has been 100x easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->