3rd baby!

I'm also pregnant with #3. I'm mildly concerned about the age gap - ds 1 will be almost 6 and ds2 almost 4 when this one arrives. They are at a stage now that they get along quite well and have similar interests.

Having said that, it will be nice to drop them off at school and kinder and have some 1 on 1 time with the baby.. something I didn't get much of with #2.

I'm tired this time - really tired (like if I could go to be now at 2pm I would!) and am a little queasy some mornings.

I've also noticed my resting heart rate is decreasing even though I'm exercising less (toooooo tired!!). Anyone else notice that?

Also pregnant with number 3. Our two girls are 2.5 years apart and this one will be 4.5 years younger than our current youngest. I'm sure they will both be close with this baby too but I'm surebthe dynamic will be different with the two oldest being into similar things.

Planned baby number 3 here! Must be crazy. I'm 6w+2d
Have an almost 6 year old & an almost 4 year old.
Slightly worried about the age gap but other than that I'm so excited! Had bad morning sickness and terribly sore boobs, but since I have no boobs usually I'm not complaining ������ Congrats everyone!

Feeling so tired and unmotivated to do anything recently. Never have i felt this bad or remember being as lazy as this last time. All i want to do is sleep:haha: My girls have been sharing illnesses for the last 3 weeks so maybe broken sleep is another reason but jeeeeze. x

We are also going through illnesses and I'm wiped out from it and think I may be getting sick now. I Hope you get some good rest soon.

Done really well this weekend, had a walk through woods yesterday afternoon, cams back had a nap and then went to work at 5 until 10. Then worked this morning 7-1 and only just got in from being with the rest of the family. Feel tired and may have needed matchstick for my eyes but now have to battle the tiredness and bathe the children and get them into bed ready for school tomorrow, I'm hopeful for about I'm once I've bathed :happydance:

Expecting our third and sadly last too! we have a 6 year old and a 10 month, the youngest and baby will have a 12/13 month age gap, it was planned so that probably makes us crazy :haha: morning sickness till 20 odd weeks and a small baby was hard work, thankfully I was able to get some tablets from the doctor which really helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->