3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

RainbowBaby13

Reaction score
Hey Ladies :flower:

Dh and I will hopefully start our ttc journey this month after this cycle ends. We have a 6 year old son, but this will be our first together. I made this journal in hopes that it can be a good luck charm and I can come back to using it after af ends lol.

Currently I am on cycle day 2. We will be using preseed. I'm nervous and don't know what to expect. I've been waiting a lonnnng time for this. I'm definitely ready to carry another baby!! :yellow:

Praying for twins or even triplets, but of course happy for whatever God blesses us with.:test:

:dust:

***SKIP TO PAGE 23 FOR OFFICIAL TTC***

UPDATES:
● 7/7/21 - decided to ttc August 5th 2021 <3
23Xvm7.png

● 7/29/21 - OFFICIALLY CYCLE 1!!!! First day of af (cd #1 ) :bunny:
● 8/28/21 - Starting taking B-Complex 50, Zinc, Vitamin C 500mg, and Selenium
● 8/29/21 - Starting taking Prenatal/ Multivitamin + first day of temping using bbt

CYCLES:

● Cycle 1 - BFN
● Cycle 2 - BFN :cry:
● Cycle 3 - ?

NOTES:
● 1st cycle I only used mucinex and used preseed during my first (false) peak so we weren't able to use it during the first cycle because we ran out! We were also using the same tube before we were actively trying so there wasn't much left to it anyways.
● 2nd cycle I took the multi-vitamins/prenatals and Vitamins C, Zinc, Selenium, and B-Complex 50.
● I didn't use mucinex for the 2nd cycle.

SUPPLEMENTS:
  • ProCare Health Prenatal+Bariatric Multivitamins
  • Mucinex guaifenesin 600 mg or 1200mg (extra strength) no other active ingredients such as antihistamines or cough suppressants like dextromethorphan. These can dry up mucus, including cervical fluid.)
  • Now B-100 (vitamin b complex)
  • Zinc 15mg
  • Vitamin c 500mg
  • Selenium 200mg
  • B-Complex 50mg
  • Preseed

Aug. 18 :bfp:| EDD: April 25 2015
April 27 2015
:blue: 40w+2
beot7.gif

Last edited:
A little/ a lot bummed... I've had a weird cycle this month. Very little bleeding, no cramping that I can recall. And now I'm not bleeding at all. So basically a 4 day light period. I've had cycles like this before so I'm certain I'm not pregnant. Usually when I have light cycles, my next cycle is very very heavy. So I'm hoping me and my husband will start trying this cycle so I don't have to worry about that, but it is a thought that if we do conceive my first period after I give birth is going to be insanely heavy.

Well I digress... I'm sad because of my cycle ending so early I feel as though I'm going to miss my fertile days or not have as many days to catch the egg since we haven't decided yet if we will try. So a lot of emotions and a lot of disappointments

Yeah af has definitely left the building.. hmmm.. definitely weird. Praying me and hubby can bd on the 15th and onward for that whole week to increase our chances.. if any. The wait is so close yet so far away. :spermy::dust::baby::hissy::rain::confused::roll::|

All these smilies to match all the feelings I'm having right now lol

Fingers crossed :)
Thank you so much!! Today is the day that me and the hubby are gonna talk about if we are going to start trying this month. I feel like he is going to be on board with it. Something is telling me that this will be our month and I hope that gut feeling is right!

Keep having random Brown spotting/discharge since my "period" ended. Hubs and I will talk ttc later on tonight ❤

I am so excited!!! I had a feeling that we would start around that time [August]. I'm very happy and cannot wait. It's finally happening! Now that's it's happening I'm nervous and a little scared lol. But it's only because it's becoming more real. I cannot wait.. seriously. It's been years in the making that I've been waiting for this moment <3

Creating a ticker for my signature reminds me when I was ttc my son and my pregnancy with him. Brings back so many memories <3 It really is so amazing. I am so happy <3

Oh, yeah. Creating a ticker is so addictive and fun. Recall wishing I could design my own.lol.

So very happy for you both and i hope you are staring at a bfp soon.:hugs:

Oh, yeah. Creating a ticker is so addictive and fun. Recall wishing I could design my own.lol.

So very happy for you both and i hope you are staring at a bfp soon.:hugs:

Same!!! Lol when I was pregnant I would create so many!! Thank you so much and same to you!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->