3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Update:

Got a new job! I'm excited but nervous how tired I am going to be after not working for about 6-7 months. I also ended up getting vaccinated. It was hard trying to find a job without it tbh. Prayed over it and now Im glad I did it because I most likely wouldn't have gotten this opportunity without it or would have taken even longer to get a job. Sucks but it is what it is.

Still struggling with not having a baby. Hopefully sometime this year I can get my very own bfp and have a healthy baby/ babies. It's been so tough seeing super pregnant ladies. Went to the store last night and there was so many pregnant ladies there. It made me sad. Hoping my time will come soon.

Also my son is turning 7 in a couple of months!! Where did the time go?! :blue::baby:

congrats on the new job! :) Prayer definitely!

Sorry you're struggling with not having a baby :hugs:

congrats on the new job! :) Prayer definitely!

Sorry you're struggling with not having a baby :hugs:
Thank you!!! Yeah it so hard. I feel like I'm always on a Rollercoaster dealing with it. So many ups and downs. One minute I'm fine and then the next I'm depressed lol.

I almost feel bad posting on this journal since I'm not ttc at this very moment.

Thank you!!! Yeah it so hard. I feel like I'm always on a Rollercoaster dealing with it. So many ups and downs. One minute I'm fine and then the next I'm depressed lol.

I almost feel bad posting on this journal since I'm not ttc at this very moment.

don't feel bad, this is part of your journey too and you should include it :)

don't feel bad, this is part of your journey too and you should include it :)
Thanks! That's means alot. I always felt like my posts were super negative and would start new ones to kinda escape having such a downer type of journal! Felt like I would be all over the place with no order. Thank you for your kind words. Something I needed to hear. Thank you <3

Thanks! That's means alot. I always felt like my posts were super negative and would start new ones to kinda escape having such a downer type of journal! Felt like I would be all over the place with no order. Thank you for your kind words. Something I needed to hear. Thank you <3

not at all, it's your journal and you can post what you like :)

Hey love you can post whatever you have on your mind. Glad you're back around. I get rambling on sometimes about nothing much haha.

Hey love you can post whatever you have on your mind. Glad you're back around. I get rambling on sometimes about nothing much

hey love :hugs: I only really come on to silently stalk you guys. Truth is I don't think I will be having a baby any time soon unless God decides to surprise us. I almost want to give up on the idea of having kids. The thought of wanting them so bad and not being able to have then right now is almost unbearable especially with the baby boom thanks to covid

hey love :hugs: I only really come on to silently stalk you guys. Truth is I don't think I will be having a baby any time soon unless God decides to surprise us. I almost want to give up on the idea of having kids. The thought of wanting them so bad and not being able to have then right now is almost unbearable especially with the baby boom thanks to covid
I understand completely how you feel. I agree definitely a covid baby boom lol

I understand completely how you feel. I agree definitely a covid baby boom lol

I wish I could be apart of the baby boom! :( it's really hard seeing everyone else pregnant. I went to the store and everyone was pregnant and I mean everyone. I have never seen so many pregnant women in one area in my life lol and it was a big grocery store.

I try not to be down about it but makes me feel like I am always on the sidelines. Dh told me within the next couple years will hopefully have a baby. So more waiting.. but I guess it gives me something to look forward too. Hopefully by the end of this year I'm at least pregnant.

I wish I could be apart of the baby boom! :( it's really hard seeing everyone else pregnant. I went to the store and everyone was pregnant and I mean everyone. I have never seen so many pregnant women in one area in my life lol and it was a big grocery store.

I try not to be down about it but makes me feel like I am always on the sidelines. Dh told me within the next couple years will hopefully have a baby. So more waiting.. but I guess it gives me something to look forward too. Hopefully by the end of this year I'm at least pregnant.
I'm glad he didn't say no. That's a plus and it might happen before then. You never know!! That's crazy so many pregnant women in one place. Sorry it made you feel down.

I'm glad he didn't say no. That's a plus and it might happen before then. You never know!! That's crazy so many pregnant women in one place. Sorry it made you feel down.

Same here. And hopefully so. Ugh. I guess I can use this time to mature and grow and lose this extra weight.

And right it was like I was a pregnant convention. Whenever I see a pregnant lady I just turn and look at my husband . Genuinely so happy for them but it hurts. I have been wanting a baby for years. So it harder the more time goes on and still not have one

That's understandable you feel that way :hugs:

Thank you <3 I just want to scream and ask when is it gonna be my turn. I spend so much of my time crying about what I don't have when I could be focused on what I do have. I want to be more positive. I just don't really know how to cope with it I guess and not to many people I can talk to about it. I feel like I suffer in silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->