3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Hugs. I hope in no time your hear back from everyone. That is usually how it it goes.

Night shift is a tough one. I recall working nights and doing the same. I couldn't be bothered with my cell. But it helped with dat time chidcare since we couldn't afford it then.

Let us know how it goes. Fx you ttc plans dont get too derailed.

Hugs. I hope in no time your hear back from everyone. That is usually how it it goes.

Night shift is a tough one. I recall working nights and doing the same. I couldn't be bothered with my cell. But it helped with dat time chidcare since we couldn't afford it then.

Let us know how it goes. Fx you ttc plans dont get too derailed.

Thanks love!! :hugs:Yes, that's exactly why I work nights. So we don't have to worry about child care. It's definitely tough and exhausting. Child care was no kidding the same as rent and I'm like there's no way I can afford that, plus rent and other bills. That's ridiculous.

I texted her exactly 48 minutes ago and I finally got my hours and put on the schedule. However, I am a little nervous because the job I just left, I will be assigned back there through the home health aide registry job that I have now. I am a caregiver and my former job was paying the caregivers who worked through the registry more money than the actual employees while we were busting our butts. I'm hoping they don't see my name and deny me lol.

With this job I will be staffed in assisted living facilities in my area. So it's not just my former job that I will be working at. But the funny thing is that the hours/days that I have are the same exact hours and days that I had when I worked there. So I'm basically filling my own old position. Working there but not employed under them but for more money :haha:

Last edited:
God, I hope my old job doesn't try to reject me and ask for someone else to pick up those hours even though I am no longer employed under them. I feel like they would do some petty mess like that. Waiting for my current job to get my hours approved there is making me anxious. I definitely feel like there will be hard feelings on their end.

When I first got this job I didn't know that one of the places they would send me was my old job. That's out of my control. :shrug: hopefully my old job doesn't try to use that against me and have my new job not assign me there.

They approved the hours!!! Thank God, I was a nervous wreck lol

I'm so happy! Yes! Finally! Even got some extra hours. I start tomorrow night :happydance:

So that puts me back on track for ttc. Tomorrow I will be ordering the mucinex, ovulation test kit w/ pregnancy tests, and the prenatals:headspin:

I'm also going to work on losing some weight and get back on track with eating healthy. I need to lose 20 lbs lol. My clothes have been fitting me tight for some time now and when we do conceive I don't want to "give in" to any cravings and have horrible eating habits. I don't want to have the baby and be left not only with a huge weight gain but bad eating habits that will cause well... more weight gain lol :blush:

Don't mind me just jotting down my thoughts :) lol I can very talkative as you can see :winkwink:

Just trying to fill in my journal with others things until I can start talking about me actively ttc. Trying to keep busy until the 5th :football:

Alright!!!! YES!

They cant deny you. That would be grounds for discrimination and lawsuits galore.

God works simple as that!! Love it!!

Less jobs tress and more ttc day dreams lol.

Thank you ladies!!! <3:hugs2:

@FTale I was thinking the same how that would be discrimination if they did that. And Amen! All glory to God. He is so so good <3 and yes, bring on the ttc day dreams haha

Welp. I wasn't able to order the items I wanted to because well.. bills lol :coolio: But, I'll most likely order them tomorrow.

Today was productive. I printed out my timesheets for my job and also printed out my son's physical exam form he needs for school. I can't believe my baby is going to start 1st grade next month! Crazy :cry: He has his physical exam next week where I'll have the doc sign the form then I can send it off to his school. (Homeschooling) *even tho is he homeschooling we are still required to go by state regulations regarding enrollment *

Last edited:
Ttc wise- I have been tracking my cycles consistently for over a year. Today I realized that I get dull af cramps that are sometimes even strong around ovulation.

I track symptoms/etc so that I can go back and compare my cycles. With tracking I realized my cycles overtime went from a 33 to a consistent 25 day cycle. I also realized that my cycles are not as heavy as they use to be either:shrug: Oh and bonus because of how short my cycles are I get 2 periods a month.. yayyy lol ](*,)

But I can't complain. As long as I'm ovulating it is what it is.

Yesterday I noticed that I had some creamy cm that was slightly stretchy. Today is now full blown stretch. So the calendar that I use is fairly accurate for me which is good. :)

Ok, I'm gonna go catch up on you guys journal :book:

Last edited:
Omg tell me about it. My guy always says oh no already got it again.im like yup..it ssucks. They used to be longer but as I got older they got shorter
Not sure why though
Omg same!!! I think mine changed to due my weight loss surgery that I had to be honest. They are more manageable now. Just so short. As long as I'm ovulating I don't really care haha. But it is kinda annoying tho lol

I have an interview next Thursday.. not for a remote job. I will be working as an caregiver at an assisted living facility. The job I have now is more like a staffing agency. With this job I'll be an permanent employee and not have to worry about hours and being sent to different facilities.

I applied early this morning and heard back a few hours later. I take that as a good sign and I just have a good feeling about it in general, so I'm not really worried at all about the interview at all.

With ttc plus already having one baby, I just want to find the best income that fits our needs. I refuse to settle until I'm content. However, once I get this job, I will be Stationary until a better opportunity presents itself down the road

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->