3rd Cycles A Charm??♤♡ Wishing on a star ♧◇ TTC BABY #2

Found some amazing vitamins/prenatals that I can't wait to start taking. I actually have been looking for an easier way to take all the vitamins that I needed anway. So this is definitely a steal. Will also start taking Mucinex as soon as af leaves.
900.jpg
procare-health-bariatric-multivitamin-capsule-prenatal-30-day-supply-brand-collection-vitamins-supplements-multivitamins-diet-stage-maintenance-bariatricpal-833_1200x.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I should begin taking vitamin b complex again as well. I have short cycles ( 25 days ) and most likely a short lp as well. But im not too sure if I'll need it with prenatals that have a high dosage of vitamins already. I don't want to overdue it. But maybe I will. I don't want to chance it then find out that I actually might need it!! August 5th seems so far away yet so close!

Don't mind me just jotting down my thoughts and planning! <3

With my son it took 2 cycles. I'm hoping with this baby it happens right away. I hope I don't have to try long at all. Prayers to all ladies who have been trying long term. You're all very strong <3:hugs:

Adding! I definitely will also start taking my iron pills again. I read somewhere that low iron was linked to infertility. I didn't do too much research on it tho. Regardless, I'm anemic and after I had my son the doctors prescribed me green iron tablets because I was hemorrhaging after I had my son... I never took the pills.. oops. But I want to stay on top of that.. at least for now and a year or so after I have this next baby.

Boy.. I'm talkin a lot.. whoo lol :haha:

Last edited:
I would start off slow with prenatals. They can be loaded I find. Get tested at doc to make sure your iron is good though. When preggy your tummy xan say no to alot of things. So try and take what you can maybe handle while preggy but dont over do it.

I like what you posted and gonna research it for myself. Mucinex I already take...good stuff taken with plenty of water through out the day. Never heard of vitamins but looks very interesting.

Water and a warm uterus...lol. So your h20 and wear your warm socks to bed. Plus, open hip stretches to promote blood flow to the uterus. Love them. Feels so good.

Ok, these weeks are going to fly!! Following you!!

August 5th seems so close yet so far away! I am so excited and can't wait. I have been on :cloud9: since my husband and I agreed to start trying. I have made a few journals in the past preparing for the day we would start trying, so it feels good that this time my journal is actually going to be for just that.

People don't know that we are going to be ttc but they keep telling me it's time lol so hopefully that means for time for try for us :laugh2: I do have a really good feeling for August tho.

I would start off slow with prenatals. They can be loaded I find. Get tested at doc to make sure your iron is good though. When preggy your tummy xan say no to alot of things. So try and take what you can maybe handle while preggy but dont over do it.

I like what you posted and gonna research it for myself. Mucinex I already take...good stuff taken with plenty of water through out the day. Never heard of vitamins but looks very interesting.

Water and a warm uterus...lol. So your h20 and wear your warm socks to bed. Plus, open hip stretches to promote blood flow to the uterus. Love them. Feels so good.

Ok, these weeks are going to fly!! Following you!!

Hi!! Sorry just seen your comment :flower: that's very true! I had wls almost 2 years ago and I have to take a lot of vitamins (higher dosage). I'll definitely have them check my levels out tho... that's something I should have been done a long time ago. I just keep pushing it back

It was definitely an interesting read from what I did see. They also mentioned things about being deficient on vitamin c and different vitamins and how that could effect fertility. If I can find the link I can post it :]

Thank you for the tips!!! I'll definitely try that!!

Thank you for following!!! I'm following you as well!!<3

Last edited:
Nothing new to report here ttc wise but today is my last day at my current job. I am happy because I was tired of the management and we were so understaffed that the work load was insanely heavy and hard. I left that job for another job opportunity but now I don't even have a start date. They don't even know when there will be hours available, which is extremely irritating/frustrating because that is not what they told me when they hired me and I already put in my two weeks notice. :saywhat:

So now I'm stressin because I don't want a gap between this job and the next one. So now I'm scrambling trying to hurry up and get a new job with a start date for next week :grr:

Because of that I applied to another job and just got hired on with them and completed the onboarding process and hoping to start next week ( when I was supposed to start the last job). I am also currently looking for a remote job as well. I want to be able to spend time with my family and the work/life balance and the hours I had made that hard due to me being so exhausted. Once I find a remote job I'm going to leave the other job and focus on working from home.

Last edited:
I'm glad you get to leave your current job but sorry there are no hours available at your new job yet. How frustrating you weren't told about this at the time :( I hope that you get a start date soon.

Oh how rotten. You can do it. I lived for finding work at home positions till I found the perfect one. Flexjobs is a paid site but worth the change thrown at legit jobs for stateside and international. It is geared toward work at home professionals. I will send links to other non paying sites as well. But have to get going. ..oh and indeed is a good place too just be careful of fake jobs. No one is going to pay $25hr, entry level, data entry only...LOL

Thank you ladies! :)

I'm so stressed out!! Yesterday was my last day at my job and it was bittersweet. I am going to miss some of my coworkers and some of the residents I had. But I'm so glad to be out of there!

Still haven't heard anything back from the other job, which means probably no hours. But I asked some people who work there if there was any hours available and they said they didn't know because their contract ends on Friday. So, I will reach out to my job tmr and see if there are any hours so I can snag them.

The second job I just got I'm not sure if I'm going to move forward with because it's seems kinda scammy to me. I could be wrong but I rather play it safe.

@FTale thank you so much love!! I appreciate all the information and help!!

I have a interview tomorrow for a work at home job and I'm pretty darn excited!! I've prepped for the interview and will continue to prepare until I feel more than confident with my responses.

Best wishes! Just be you!

Understand needing hours.

Will be thinking of you!!![-o&lt;

Last edited:
Thank you both very much!

I feel so stupid.. so I'm checking my voicemail and see that the job did call me asking if I would be available to start sooner than the start date that I gave them because they had urgent shifts available. I don't check my voicemail very often because I get so tired of the stupid scam phone calls. I didn't even know she had called me. Didn't see her number either. So it's my fault, ugh. It probably got lost in all the other random phone calls I get. I also keep my phone on do not disturb because I work overnights and in the morning I dont want to be woken up

I'm going to text her today and hope for the best. I'm also going to call another job back and see if the position they had called me about is still available. I'm so frickin stressed out.

Also with not working ttc will be pushed back until I start working again. Can't ttc with little money...

Not being employed is making me feel down about ttc next month :cry:

It just seemed like everything was on track and boom! Just like that it seems like everything is all in shambles.. :cry:

I'm just frustrated :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->