3rd miscarriage!

Hoping21

Reaction score
Any ladies out there who have had three unexplained miscarriages in a row! I can't believe this! I am upset, but more pissed off!

Didn't wanna read & run...So sorry you're going through this! I've had 2 miscarriages in 5 mths. First was due to T21 and heart failure and 2nd due to T22. Did your doctor suggest any testing or do any testing on your LO? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs:

I know it's frustrating...I've had two back to back now. According the my doc it just happens.

So sorry to hear this. I'm in the two-in-a-row boat and sincerely hoping not to have a third.

I hear that with three they often recommend (or at least allow) genetic testing if you're interested. Don't know if you're the looking-for-answers type, but if you are, I'd ask your doctor. Good luck, and I'm so sorry. It's very frustrating and a little scary to be a multiple miscarrier.

I've just had two in a row which is painful enough....both unexplained...you poor thing xx

Im sorry that its happe3ned to you 3 times, I've just went through my 2nd and it hurts so much. I know how you feel though, Im quite angry and I genuinely feel it could have been prevented...I suspect low progesterone and kept asking to be tested but they wouldnt. Now I've been referred to a recurrent miscarriage clinic for testing in a few weeks. I hope you get answers xx

Sorry for your losses. I've had 3 miscarriages as well, but they were not back to back so every doctor I talked to about it blew it off as no big deal (yeah right!). None of them would do testing for me since I didn't have them in a row. I would demand testing if I were you if you haven't already. If their is something causing them, you deserve to know.

Thanks so much for all your responses! I really appreciated that. After the second miscarriage I went for a ton of blood and ultrasounds. Everything came back normal. As soon as I tested positive in April, the OB started me on prometrium and I had been taking baby aspirin. I hate the waiting. I go back for follow-up appt in July.

I am so sorry I just recently experienced my first at 22weeks. How far along were you when you had your miscarriages?

Hi Ms. Hope - so sorry to hear that, you were really far along. How are you doing? All three were in the first trimester - 5 wks, 8 wks, 12 wks.

Hoping hi hun, so sorry for ur losses i have also had 3 mc within the last year i have had all my tests an awaiting results, the consultants secretary has told me there all negative though!!.... So same as you but i have already used aspirin an cyclogest progesterone suppositries for pregnancy so i am not walking out my appointment being fobbed off with try again!!! Im angry to it took 18months to get pg in the first place with clomid!! Had enough now i want answers an meds!! I have my appointment wednesday afternoon i can let you no whats said hun xx

So sorry for your loss Hun, hope you get the answers you deserve x

Sorry for your losses. I've had 3 miscarriages as well, but they were not back to back so every doctor I talked to about it blew it off as no big deal (yeah right!). None of them would do testing for me since I didn't have them in a row. I would demand testing if I were you if you haven't already. If their is something causing them, you deserve to know.

You are in the same boat as me, have you decided to do anything off your own back to try and help things? Im guna take extra folic acid and am thinking about taking baby aspirin, but can't decide x

I am also going through my second- I wish the doct could give us some straight answers to why this things happens but it looks quite complicated to know.

So sorry for your loss ladies

Hi Tinkerbell - yeah I was on baby aspirin and a prescription for Pregvit5 which is a high dose folic acid. The doctor started me on prometrium as soon as I got a positive preg test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->