3rd pregnancy is far by the worse one!

Kat05

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

This is my 3rd pregnancy (8 weeks along). I am feeling so exhausted! Constantly feeling nauseous & tired nonstop :(

My 1st pregnancy was the best! I barely had any nauseous (only for a week?) & the rest of the time, I didn't feel pregnant! Only my bump got bigger & bigger, lol.

My 2nd pregnancy wasn't that great as my 1st. Also, not too bad either! My nauseous stopped at week 7.

My 3rd pregnancy? Is far by the worse one! :'( My nose is stuffy, headaches, dizziness, hate food, bloat-y, no energy, tired nonstop, really sensitive to smell, grouchy,...etc.

Is it because of my age?? I've just turned 30. Could age affect this?? I don't remember feeling this horrible :( I'm feeling nonstop emotional, etc.

I can't wait for this pregnancy to be over!! Sorry for the vent.

Possibly. My first was like yours, but I was 21 and had an easy pregnancy and wouldn't known I was pregnant if it wasn't for the BFP and kicking later on and bump.

Second I had a little bit of MS from 3 and a half weeks until 6/7 weeks and then it was pretty easy.

This time I've had a cold constantly and tired like you. I'm only a year old from last time at 28 almost 29, so who knows. Although I'm expecting after first trimester it will go back to being easy again.

I'm pregnant with my third, and it's definitely been the hardest for me too. I'm 28, so we are similar in age...hope it's not our ages, but I don't think it is.

I think pregnancy takes it's toll on you physically, plus having other kids to look after makes it harder.

You'll get through it :flower:

This is my third and I feel exactly the same. My other two were a breeze to this one. I'm 24 x

I am 9 weeks with #3. My first pregnancy was worse than this, I was pretty sick until 18 weeks. My second pregnancy was really easy though - this one I have been sick but constantly nauseous and have had migraines.

I think running around after other children makes you more tired and makes it harder to deal with to be honest.

I feel like I was the original author of this post! HAHAHA!

My first was easssssssssy. No problems!
My second was harder- more symptoms and very hard delivery.
This one is killing me with symptoms! There is ALWAYS something new. I keep telling myself at least I know my hormones are rising! But, I am also miserable...and hey, I'm 30 too! Not sure if age has anything to do with it. But with the first I was obviously able to relax much more without having other kids to care for. Now you have so many daily tasks it is hard to stay motivated!

I'm finding this pregnancy harder too but I think it's because I'm running around after two toddlers and don't get much of an opportunity to rest. Second pregnancy, my first LO was still napping two hours a day so I had that wind down time. This time only my youngest naps consistently.

My pregnancies have gotten progressively worse. This is by far the sickest and most tired I've been. I'm really worried about the horrendous hip pain I had last time, I don't want that to be any worse than last time.

I feel sorry for my kids, I just have no energy :(

Hang in there Hun, you're not alone :hugs:

I hear ya. My first pregnancy was a breeze! I loved every minute of it! my 2nd was pretty easy going too but a little stressful near the end.. I had an anterior placenta so it was hard to feel the movements a lot of the time so I went in for a lot of unnecessary monitoring but this time around.. so many food aversions, soooo tired and chasing after two little ones and being pregnant is not fun LOL. I feel like a whale already =/ and I barely have time for school work, and I do it all online! =/ (15 college credit hours is not easy!) its hard to pay attention because I just want to sleep LOL. I have not had any actual morning sickness (I thought I did a few weeks ago but turned out to be a stomach bug, hubby and kids got it too but hubby was the worst!) I've had a few upset stomachs but never actually felt like puking or anything.. but I am ready for the placenta to start developing and taking over for these hormones lol

OMG I feel like all you mummy's are me. I'm currently 9 weeks with number #3. My last pregnancy carrying twins was a breeze up to now. Nauseous has subsided a little but exhaustion has taken over with evengance. My youngest is 18 months and whilst working full time but 2pm I'm falling asleep at my desk. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->