3rd time lucky? really nervous

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So after a chemical follwed by mmc last week i got my very very faint bfp at around 9/10dpo confirmed by first response at 14,15,16 and 18dpo.

We waited 1 cycle before trying and poof pregnant on first try :) i think thats the biggest shock. I honestly thougyt it would take me months like my daughter did after my first loss.

Have my first scan at 7 weeks.
Absolutely petrified if im honest.

I really really hope this little on sticks. All iv had is sore boobs and today the tiredness has hit me! Didnt have the energy for housework today and i have right ocd issues lol.

Hoping im here to stay this time and move on to second tri instead of saying goodbye too early

:)
https://i57.tinypic.com/2q1i4ox.jpg

Congrats!! Beautiful progression lines. :) FX for a sticky bean for you!!!

Your progression looks great! Were due dates buddies so hopefully its a lucky day!

hope your little one sticks!!!!!!!! i just got my bfp today, 4 weeks and 2 days preggers, hoping mine sticks too!
yay

progression looks fantastic, really hope this is a sticky for you x

hope your little one sticks!!!!!!!! i just got my bfp today, 4 weeks and 2 days preggers, hoping mine sticks too!
yay

Juliet, I am 4 weeks and 2 days along as well!

I have similar fears. I am praying for a sticky bean for all of us and happy and healthy 9 months!!! :hugs:

stacey, anymore tests?

maltese, HOPING our beans stay sticky!!! so exciting!

Thanks everyone.
No I stopped testing with the last one as I was happy with it and don't want to drive myself crazy with tests lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->