3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

Hi everyone , @hope I'm too scared a lot this time , I've been taking my med in the afternoon previous 2 cycles,time doesn't really matter my consultant said if ur taking in the morning take daily in the morn ,if ur taking in the afternoon do that daily in the noon. I'll take my med around 2pm today which I did the last two cycles. It's so funny how can the med know what time is it n start working accordingly lol.

I did the same the first mth ,went for scan on cd 11 n they said I've developed eggs n they were mature ,

This month I'll be having bed every other day after AF stops, n no opks or anything ad I never do that ,if its going to happen it WiLL happen even without trCking or charting provided u have sex everyother day .

X

So I'm still in my TWW of round 2 and waiting to start round 3 but for some reason I feel real discouraged like it is NEVER going to happen! Do any of you ladies ever feel that way?

So I'm still in my TWW of round 2 and waiting to start round 3 but for some reason I feel real discouraged like it is NEVER going to happen! Do any of you ladies ever feel that way?

This is how I feel today ItsMyTime: Just having a hard time this morning...I am expecting any time and feel so defeated with this whole process...And to top it all off my body is toying with me...I am 18 DPO started spotting yesterday and she is just waiting to show her face...I wish she would already so I can move on to the next cycle...I just want to be able to not to think about it...to top it all off I have baby shower next Saturday and then birthday party for our friends one year old little girl...We will more then likely be the only couple without a kid there...

Oh I hate that!!! I had a birthday party a couple weeks ago and we were the only couple that didnt have kids. It makes me feel so out of place! and then a baby shower? oh goodness i would be losing it! my mind likes to work overtime so trying to not think about it and stay calm is a no go. I hope things turn out well! I also noticed you have never had a BFP seems we have more in common than you think!

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been able to check in today. I was at the office all day and then attempted to do some Mothers Day shopping for my mom and MIL and that was just tough. It could have been me this year too, celebrating with my one month old and my dh :cry: I really wonder if it will ever get any easier.

Day 2 of clomid round 3 is almost to an end :thumbup: I think I am experiencing some hot flashes this time around. I am not sure if it's clomid or if it is just really hot inside my house, lol.

Hi everyone ,today is going to be.my second day of taking clomid round 3. I am also having a real hard time this morning. All thevway so discouraged n heartbroken as I always thought clomid would only take a couple of mths for me,can't imagine myself going into 3rd cycle without success.hope r u too on 50mg ? ItsMyTime do u have pcos ?

I think there r not a few ppl who have to enter the 3rd round n it takes some time before it works.I just had a call from my fertility nurse,she said if I don't get bfp after 3rd rd God Forbid ! They'll make me an appointment with the consultant,n discuss what's going to be next,she said u can then discuss abt having an Hsg done,n most probably they won't give me any more clomid but might give me couple of cycles break n see how my cycles go becoz she said,most ppl conceive after they stop clomid.

A also asked her is it possible if smbody O the first mth n then they didn't the 2nd? She said its very unlikely becoz when they see the 1st mth u Ovulated n its all established u normally do ovulate with that n hence needed no more Ultrasound monitoring .

This is the exact talk I had with her awhile ago.

Hope it may help all of you too.

M so hopeless now..

Pray

Hey egg. No as far as I know I don't have PCOS but were just in the first steps and havent done a lot of testing. He told me that everything seemed normal normal length and all with no problems so he doesnt understand why it hasnt happened for me yet.

Best of luck itsmytime!
Hope you get ur miracle bfp very very soon ,,,
Baby Dust to everyone here !

egg, yes I am on 50mg as well. my doc doesn't want to increase the dosage since i ovulated well on them so we will see. he only gave me 4 rounds so maybe if i dont get my bfp by then, he will up it for the next 2 months? not sure of anything anymore.

i duno this cycle i am just so bla. i cant even get myself to think of bding in a few days. it has become such a chore honestly. i wish time wasnt against us otherwise i would be ntnp and i am sure i would get my bfp the first try!!! ugh.

Sasha....I so understand the baby shower drama. I am hosting my BF's baby shower next weekend and she had her baby a week ago today. It has been hard the whole time and I don't see it getting easier. I hope it does by getting my BFP.

Itsmytyme...I have never had a BFP either and was diagnosed with PCOS Feb 2012. Started metformin this month 1000mg and 100 mg clomid (2nd round). The first round of clomid 50mg did not make me ovulate.

Egg.... I have heard that a lot get BFPs after stopping fertility drugs as well. Strange but after round 3 I may take a 3 month hiatus. I say that but then I want this so bad I will probably continue...who knows. I just don't want to rush into IUI or IVF too soon. The fact that I have never ovulated with my DH makes me believe once I do that will be all it takes.

Baby dust and GL to all you wonderful ladies.

I do have a question as I have never ovulated (as far as we know). I am on CD12 and I am doing no testing and charting but I have been feeling really crampy life AF and BBs are extremely tender. Can you guys tell me your signs of O. Thanks

Agape when I O'd last week I felt full like my whole pelvic area had eaten its full at a buffet. I also had some weird cramps. They felt like AF but not 100% more like that painful gas feeling but it was on my ovaries. Best of luck to you! it sounds like an O to me!!

Hi agape n itsmytime I had the same kinda dull feelings my last cycle, not much like AF but similar ,n I guess may be that was O ,not sure :s n that was a week n a half that I had these off n on around 2ww n we didn't bd during that time.....

Hope same here,doc saw the 1st cycle,that I did O,so they didn't increase the dose as its said, if a minimum dose makes you O,there's no need to up it.

Let's hope so,I'm so kind of freakin frustrated this month that I'm almost hopeless.but in hope that if they give me a break after 3rd it might happen ,God knows the best.

I've 2 Qs from u guys :

Are u planing to do smth different this cycle,my being the last I'm scared the doc might not give me any more clomid. ?

And does anyone of u exercise I mean abdominal crunches but a light workout on clomid n ttc?
I was scared it may affect my o ,so I stopped exercising before startiing 1st cycle of clomid, is it not safe to exercise or shall I continue? I really loved a 15 to 20 min exe a day .

N feel like a fat person now esp around my hips :( n legs

Egg from what I understand if you exercise normally and you do end up pregnant you can still exercise but not as hard. I guess that would be the same for TTC.

Doe Clomid turn anyone else into an emotional mess? I've been super weepy and am not sure if it's the Clomid or general frustration with TTC. I just seem to be having a rough week :(

Well CD 1 for me and tomorrow I start my third round of clomid...

HopinAndPrayn- I am more emotional than usual on clomid…mostly first few days I take it and then it kind of goes away..

egg muffin-I do zumba 2 to 3 times a week and I also run well jogg...so you can say I do some type of exercise 3 to 4 times a week for about an hour...i have asked my ob if I should exercise while on clomid and she said that it would be actually good for me to continue...like It Is My Time said, my doc has told me as long as I do not take up any new things I can keep exercising even through pregnancy...she also said just make sure to drink plenty of water and listen to your body...

It Is My Time how are you doing...what DPO are you?

O yea I felt same way as It Is My Time when I ovulated...my lower belly seemed so bloated and at times it hurt to the touch...for me bd was almost painful one night...

Any of you had psychich reading? I want to do it but I am scared they will tell me that I will never have one or tell me that I will have one in 2 years...so I guess I should not do it if I feel that way...

Lots and lots and lots of baby dust to all ttc'rs

well ladies, today is cd6 for me and i am pretty much done with af...just a little bit of brown spotting (sorry tmi). something unusual though that i wanted to ask you ladies. i just used the bathroom, and when i wiped, it was as if there was cm which i never get this early. it almost resembled snot, lol. the watery kind when your allergies build up haha. i don't know what to make of it because i usually ovulate cd-15-16....is it possible to even o without finishing af? :shrug:

off topic, is it just me or does the bandb website being off? half my pages and icons load and the rest dont?

well ladies, today is cd6 for me and i am pretty much done with af...just a little bit of brown spotting (sorry tmi). something unusual though that i wanted to ask you ladies. i just used the bathroom, and when i wiped, it was as if there was cm which i never get this early. it almost resembled snot, lol. the watery kind when your allergies build up haha. i don't know what to make of it because i usually ovulate cd-15-16....is it possible to even o without finishing af? :shrug:

off topic, is it just me or does the bandb website being off? half my pages and icons load and the rest dont?

I had exactly the same CM on CD4 this round, my gynae told me that it does happen but that I probably didn't O that early, you only O that early if you have really short cycles, we BD'd anyway ;)

Hiladies, I'm headed over here from the 2nd round thread. AF should show today, it's due today and my temp was down this morning. I go in to see the ob on studs and he wants me to do 25mg this time since I'm evidently super sensitive, I had double o and a thin lining this time on 50mg. Ugh, I'm trying to be optimistic but I'm pretty bummed out right now.

Hi ladies....thank goodness its friday because that means i take my last pill tonight for this round!!!! :happydance:

For some reason i feel so drained this month, i cant even get myself to initiate bding with dh...i think all those months (almost a year actually) is finally catching up to me and i am starting to lose that light at the end of the tunnel. someone snap me out of it!!! lol.

Stayhopeful, would your doc consider keeping you on the 50mg but say maybe give you a 1 month break from clomid? would that help in rebuilding your lining at all? Either way, your doc knows best and is doing what is in the best interest for your health and also the safety of your little bean...it's nest has to be perfect :)

How's everyone else doing?

Hello , thanx @Sasha I think after this two months' break from exerciseim gonna start again from Mon,
Afterall we shoudnt worry at all as our Doctors would do whatever is in our best interest. Ur so right hope.
I'm trying my best to relax this mth,

N simply forget about everything ... (lets hope so) ;p

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back