3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

Well I don't know what to think no AF yet. On my 1st round of Clomid I got my temp drop and she was here by 10 that same morning. I had some AF cramping this morning so put on a pad, there's a hint of brown in one spot but nothing else, even when I wipe. I checked my cm again and there was a little blood in it, bt not much. And now my cramps feel almost more like gas, but lower (not sure if that makes sense). I don't want to get my hopes up.

I think the doctor really wanted me to move down to 25mg, he even mentioned doing it this cycle and then decided to stay with 50. I guess I just respond very enthusiastically. I guess he knows what he's doing... I'm scared I wont o on the lower dose though.

I am sure everything will be fine with the 25mg. If you o really good on the 50, I don't see why you wouldn't o on the 25mg. How many dpo are you? Maybe you had late implantation? Have done any recent hpt's?

AF arrived for sure today. At least I know what's going on... I go in for a scan on Tues (since I was overstimulated, my doctor wants to make sure everything looks normal) and then I'll start my 25mg.

Good luck stayhopeful and keep us posted after your docs visit. Your lucky you're getting monitored still. I am on my own this cycle and next cycle (if there is one) hehe. Let's hope this 3rd round will do the trick for us all :)

So onto round 3 for me. 50mg to make me ovulate but haven't caught it yet. Having to change the days we have sex this month ue to visiting friends so instead of 12, 14 and 16 with ovulation on 14 it will be 11, 13, 14 and 16. hopefully we'll catch it this time...just had far too many people wit bad news this past month, we would like some happy!

:hi: eebee! I am in the same boat as you. 50mg makes me ovulate but we can't seem to catch that egg. Hopefully this month is the month for us all!

I have been super stressed this month, kind of going through a family issue (sister is going through a separation) so that whole situation is a huge stress on me. I am trying to be calm to not mess up my chances this month due to stress but it's really hard. I am cd11 today and we should have started bding yesterday but I just wasn't in the mood. So we are starting today. I don't want to think I wasted a clomid cycle by not bding enough, you know.

How's everyone else doing? :hugs:

Hi Hope :) Sorry to hear about your sister, hopefully we'll both get our good news!

Really hoping that having sex the day before ovulation instead of 2 days before will help catch the egg this month. At least the weekend away to visit friends will give us some stress-free time if nothing else.

Thanks eebee. It's just a messed up situation all around, especially with two little kids in the picture too. It breaks my heart. I hate seeing her this way and with my trip coming up on monday i feel guilty leaving her and in all of this my fertile window is when we are traveling!!! can you see my stress overload now, lol...i just want to pull out my hair. i did manage to remember to poas and no surge yet.

I think in your case, you bded before your surge so you're ok. You ovulate 12-36 hours after the surge so I am sure just doing the bd one day before the surge still has you covered. :)

Alright ladies...we did it ....we ovulated this month on 100mg clomid. I am so excited as this is my first time ovulating since I have been married. I am officially in my TWW. Had scan today and dr saw corpus lutuem (sp?) which indicated ov. We have been BDing everyday since the end of AF ( i know should be every other day ).

I am going to try not to obsessed but tugging hasn't stopped since Sunday and BBs are really sore. I want this so bad (as we all do). Pray I don't drive me crazy and I will be praying for you.

GL and baby dust to us all. We need BFPs

Still waiting for AF to come (suppose to be friday) :( No symptoms as of yet i feel like my normal self. How is Clomid treating everyone this cycle?

Still waiting for AF to come (suppose to be friday) :( No symptoms as of yet i feel like my normal self. How is Clomid treating everyone this cycle?

Hopefully she stays away for 9 months!!! When do you plan on testing? Are you waiting for your af date to pass before poas? Clomid was the usual for me. Only difference this time was at nights when I went to bed, the bottoms of my feet were burning. Almost like little needles. It went away after like 2 days, it could have just been me walking around in thin flip flops on hot concrete, lol.

i have been really stressed out this month with a family crisis and I am so worried the stress is going to mess up my chances of conceiving. My fertile window is right around the corner.

Well I started round 3 today. I saw the doctor yesterday, he didn't do a scan but just felt my ovaries to make sure they were back to normal. Because AF was so light though he ordered a blood HcG test. I knew it would be negative but it was hard not to get my hopes up and I was still bummed out when I got the call from the doctors office today. We'll probably start bding every other day starting Sat. I took Clomid CD 3-7 before and didn't o until CD 18, so it may be even later this time since I'm taking it days 5-9.

Well I started round 3 today. I saw the doctor yesterday, he didn't do a scan but just felt my ovaries to make sure they were back to normal. Because AF was so light though he ordered a blood HcG test. I knew it would be negative but it was hard not to get my hopes up and I was still bummed out when I got the call from the doctors office today. We'll probably start bding every other day starting Sat. I took Clomid CD 3-7 before and didn't o until CD 18, so it may be even later this time since I'm taking it days 5-9.

Hopefully this cycle will be our turn! I am cd12 today, we started bding last night. I have so much going on around me i cant even get myself in the mood. My opks are still negative. I only have 5 left and have decided once they finish and if i still havent gotten my surge, i am not going to buy more. Lets see how this approach works this time.

Hope I'm waiting until after it passes. Ive learned not to get my hopes up due to they always get slammed down. so ive learned to think of it as AF is ALWAYS coming that way i can be surprised when it doesnt come! Good luck to all you ladies and here's praying someone gets a BFP soon!!!

Hi everyone sorry for not popping in for the last few days,as I've been extremely busy. So today's cd 13 for me, n we started bding yesterday. It wil be every other day. I'm not tracking anything just doing it alternate days.

I'm so knackered n so distracted n so hopeless as if it might not happen again this month(may be my last on clomid as said by my fertility nurse) who knows whats gonna happen again .

I really hope ,wish and Pray that God Almighty give us all ,cute babies in our lives n make us feel sense of security, make us able to have children n bless us all... Amen

X

:hi: ladies, how is everyone? Itsmytyme, did af ever show her face? I hope not.

Egg muffin I hear where you're coming from. Next month is my last clomid month if I don't get my bfp by then. It's so stressful. Let's try and stay positive and pray that this month is our month!! :hugs:

Hi ladies, first off, congrats to all the new BFP's. With each new bfp, I have more and more hope

Afm, dh and i were dtd every other day until I got my surge yesterday cd15 and have been dtd yesterday and today. We leave for our trip in the morning so we have to wake up at 4am to bd so we don't waste a chance lol. We are flying pretty much all of tomorrow so that's the only time we get before leaving for the airport...should be interesting haha! Keep on dtd ladies and let's start having those double pink lines rolling in :happydance:

I am on cd7, finished this round of clomid yesterday. Temp has shot up but I am writing that off to a very long lie this morning! One week til ovulation!

I'm on CD10 and finished my last pill yesterday, now I'm just waiting for o. I have been sooooooo irritable this cycle! Much more so than the last two.

Now I am officially on cycle 3 clomid/iui ...got af yesterday which was 15 dpo/dpiui.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->