3rd Times a Charm***Round 3 of Clomid (TTC#1)

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me joining you, I am on 3rd round of Clomid 50mg CD2-6.
Now on CD12. No OPK or thermometer and Idk where to start with CM tbh.

Thanks for reading, wishing hard for you ladies!
Blowing all the baby dust your way :D

Welcome Teasel ,I also took 50mg 2-6 ,its cd 24 of my 3rd round , best of luck to u
N ladies any good news?
Hope1409 when do u plan to test this cycle

Welcome Teasel! I am on cd 11, took clomid days 5-9. Last time I ovulated day 17, but we'll see what happens this time. Much better than my natural ovulation that usually occurs between days 22-25!

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me joining you, I am on 3rd round of Clomid 50mg CD2-6.
Now on CD12. No OPK or thermometer and Idk where to start with CM tbh.

Thanks for reading, wishing hard for you ladies!
Blowing all the baby dust your way :D

Welcome Teasel...more the merrier…we all need support…I do not always write on here but I read daily…love the support and encouragement I get on here…it would be nice that all of get our BFP’s this month…

Thanks sasha0430, notoptimistic and egg muffin!

How do you test for O? I just started BBT today, hopefully will get a spike on CD14, 2 days to go!!
Also bought some cheapie OPK's. Is it best to do them in the morning? I have read that some people do 2 a day.

Fx and baby dust to all, let's get our BFP!! :)

I do 2 opks a day, I've read it's actually best not to do them in the morning because the surge usually happens during the day and if your surge is shorter, you may miss it on a test. Usually my opks are positive for an evening one and the following morning, then negative again that evening.

Thanks sasha0430, notoptimistic and egg muffin!

How do you test for O? I just started BBT today, hopefully will get a spike on CD14, 2 days to go!!
Also bought some cheapie OPK's. Is it best to do them in the morning? I have read that some people do 2 a day.

Fx and baby dust to all, let's get our BFP!! :)

Since I have been on clomid I have not gotten a positive OPK so I have stopped doing those...well first month on clomid I was on 50mg and did not ovulate so that is why I did not get positive opk...my progesterone that month was 4.06 then next month on 100mg I have ovulated as my progesterone level was 62 but I did not get positive opk...I have used digital OPK so it would be easier to tell when smiley face shows up...just start bd from day 9 and do it every other day or if your hd's swimmers are good you can do it more often...my doc said to bd every other day from day 9 to 21...I would like to do it more around time of O but my hd has performance anxiety when we have to have timed intercourse and to him it seems like it is a chore so it is like pulling teeth even to do every other day...Also since on clomid I O 10 days after last pill so first cycle I took it CD 5-9 and temps went up after CD 19…On second round I took it CD 1-5 and O’d on CD 15, this month I took it CD 2-6 and according to temps I O’d on the 16…but everyone is different and I have read you can O anywhere from 5 to 10 days after your last clomid pill…reason I took my clomid different days each cycle is because I spot and my doc has told me to count cd 1 when I start spotting and on 5th to take clomid so it ends up being different days…also I use pre seed before BD and soft cups after BD…your temp drop low on day of O and then they will get higher after that...if you have three temps that are higher then your cover line that means you O'd...I hope that make sense...again everyone is different and this is just what I do…good luck

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA. I was out of the country and I am now back home....it feels good to be home :thumbup:

I am due to test in about 5 days. This trip made my tww go by very stress free, so stress-free that I dont even know how many dpo I am, and I am keeping it that way lol. Really hoping to get my BFP this month.

How is everyone else doing? Do we have any testers in the coming weeks?

StayHopeful - Thank you for the info. Will definately start doing my OPK's twice a day I think. Until I get no results then I will give up! I have to be honest, I don't hold out a lot of hope for them. What kind do you use? I'm just using the cheapest ones I could get!

sasha0430 - That is so much info and so helpful! Thank you! I am looking forward to charting my temps and hopefully being able to see that I have O'd.
Third time lucky! Fx for you and baby dust your way!!

Hi Hope1409 :) Nice to meet you, gald you had a stress free 2WW :D Makes a change hey!? Lets hope for a quick 5 days :)

Gl, Fx and Baby dust!! XxX

Teasel, I use the clear blue digital opks. I know they're more expensive, but I always got stressed trying to figure out the lines on the cheapie ones and it's so much easier to just get a smiley face or not.

Welcome back, hope, glad you had a stress-free trip! Fx for you this month!

Stayhopeful - I am 100% with you on the cb digital test. I only do digital hpts too bc I don't want the subjectivity involved when you do the other kind (with lines)!

Thank you both! I was thinking the same about the digital version. Has anyone tried the CB Digital monitor?

https://www.clearblue.com/uk/clearblue-fertility-monitor.php

Is anyone else experiencing really weird bbt this month? I definitely ovulated month 1 and 2 and my bbt chart was great. This month I am 4dpo based on month 1 and 2 ovulating on cd 14 but my temps are just going up and down in no real pattern and ff hasnt given me crosshairs yet.... :-/

Is anyone else experiencing really weird bbt this month? I definitely ovulated month 1 and 2 and my bbt chart was great. This month I am 4dpo based on month 1 and 2 ovulating on cd 14 but my temps are just going up and down in no real pattern and ff hasnt given me crosshairs yet.... :-/

It is possible that you are going to O later then you did previous two months...was your tem high or low this morning? Can you attach your chart and let me look? I am chart stocker lol...I am attaching link to mine to ff…sometimes temps can be crazy…past two months my tww temps looked like I was prego just turned out to be BFN...gl and baby dust to you…

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/386e57

First time I've shared a chart so I hope this works. This is this month...

My Ovulation Chart

Round 1 and 2 had very definite dips and rises for ovulation on day 14.

First time I've shared a chart so I hope this works. This is this month...

My Ovulation Chart

Round 1 and 2 had very definite dips and rises for ovulation on day 14.

I clicked on it it takes me to ff site but it does not show your chart...

I read the "how to share" and it's just not made it any clearer. It's not a VIP only thing is it?

EDIT: AHHHAAA!!! I hadn't scrolled all the way down and actually added which charts to share! So I've put up this month and last month as a comparison. BTW - last month I have a +OPK - I don't actually use OPKs it was just so FF definitely knew that was the right day!

so since last night i have been having a nasty lower backache. i am trying not to read too much into it because it could very well be because of the 12 hour flight back from our trip. this morning im having af like cramps on and off but the fact that clomid has played tricks on me with the cramping the last 2 months, i am just trying to ignore them. 4 more days to go before testing.

is anyone else testing next week?

Hope - what cd are you on? Good luck!! I'm cd 13 .. Neg opk today so just a waiting game for my next Iui!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->