3w5d with #2

babyplease01

Reaction score
Do I have a buddy?? Anyone around 3w5d?? I got my BFP at 9dpo, I didn’t think to take a picture but it was almost as dark as the control line and then I took a digi and it was :bfp: so I’m assuming I’m pregnant. :haha:

Me!!!! I’m 3w6d today. Found out on Friday after genuinely believing I was out and AF was coming! I’ve taken 3 tests since and all BFP. Is this baby no1 for you?

Sorry just saw it’s #2! I should have read properly - sorry. Too excited I’m going crazy haha

Ladies congrats!! We'd love to have you join over on the April Dewdrops thread

I (think, if I calculate correctly) :haha: I am 4 weeks tomorrow with my first! Due date I'm estimating around 24th April???

I can't quite get my head around it at the moment! I just want to get to 12 weeks so I can be more open about it!

Congrats to you! :happydance:

I (think, if I calculate correctly) :haha: I am 4 weeks tomorrow with my first! Due date I'm estimating around 24th April???

I can't quite get my head around it at the moment! I just want to get to 12 weeks so I can be more open about it!

Yay, congratulations!! That first week with my first baby was the best week of my life. It’s a wild ride, that’s for sure. Happy for you!!

Me!!!! I’m 3w6d today. Found out on Friday after genuinely believing I was out and AF was coming! I’ve taken 3 tests since and all BFP. Is this baby no1 for you?

Hey Lola, is this #1 for you as well??

Yay, congratulations!! That first week with my first baby was the best week of my life. It’s a wild ride, that’s for sure. Happy for you!!
I think I’m still trying to take it all in and can’t quite believe it. Feels so strange! I feel really quite crappy at he moment as well. Tired. Back ache. Cramps. Sicky. Emotional. Not sure this is even normal for so early on???

Have you seen a doctor or anything yet? I rang my doctor and they said to ring the hospital direct which I did and I had to leave a message so just waiting for a call... I have no idea what I’m doing or what the normal way to do things is! I’m in the UK!

Massive congrats! I’m 4 weeks today. I’m a Health Visitor at my own GP practice so luckily work very closely with my actual Midwife to be. She gave me vitamins and booked me in for my booking apt when I’m 8 weeks. They don’t see you before then. I’m in the UK too xxx

I think I’m still trying to take it all in and can’t quite believe it. Feels so strange! I feel really quite crappy at he moment as well. Tired. Back ache. Cramps. Sicky. Emotional. Not sure this is even normal for so early on???

Have you seen a doctor or anything yet? I rang my doctor and they said to ring the hospital direct which I did and I had to leave a message so just waiting for a call... I have no idea what I’m doing or what the normal way to do things is! I’m in the UK!

I’m in the US, but it’s about 8 weeks here too. I’m probably gonna wait a little past that, I’m not in much of a hurry this time. There’s not much to be done this early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->