4/5 dpo help!!!

MommyofAz3

Reaction score
Hi I need help please. I calculated the days I was ovulating and was given 10/06/2017 to 10/12/2017. My boyfriend and I had sex on 10/06, 10/10 and 10/12. I don't know if it's just me but for the last 3 days I've been feeling extremely bloated all day. Maybe it's just me but I'm almost positive I remember that being the very first pregnancy symptom I've had with my last 3 pregnancies I clearly don't remember how far along I was but I was definitely pregnant. Am I the only one who feels this way or is it possible I could be pregnant? PLZ HELP ME! I would greatly appreciate it. :cry:

There's definitely a possibility! Probably best to wait a few days and test. I write down my symptoms and changes throughout each day

There's definitely a possibility! Probably best to wait a few days and test. I write down my symptoms and changes throughout each day

Thank you so much for that! I'm also running to the restroom to pee quite a lot today. It might be too early to tell I just don't want to think too far into this if I'm not pregnant. Its really weird though. I'm extremely bloated and using the restroom a lot. would you know about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->