4-5 weeks and bleeding?

Taylor1991

Reaction score
Hi I've just found out I'm pregnant with my second child. 3 days after finding out I started to bleed nothing painful just enough to say it was like a period I only bled like this for 24 hrs now it's a darker colour and a lot less blood ? I am booked in for an early pregnancy scan on Tuesday but any mum would understand I am petrified that I am loosing the baby. I haven't ever been through anything like this before so please someone help!!! The only thing that makes me feel a little better is that my mum whilst pregnant on me had periods throughout so maybe mother like daughter. Thanks :(

With my first, I didn't bleed not even a spec! With this pregnancy ,I bled at 5,6,7 & 9 weeks... 4 emergency scans later & I'm now 12+5 with a healthy growing baby.. Hope all goes ok for you too but the fact the bleeding has stopped is a good sign. Keep us updated :) xxx

I bleed at 4 weeks Hun on/off for 24 hrs Pink, red & brown midwife said was late implantation bleed, maybe your having the same x

Agreed. Bleeding can happen, so you are doing the right thing to get it checked out. I had a threatened miscarriage once. There's bleeding and then there's that. There's I'm worried something is wrong and then there's no question. The point I am trying to make is stay calm. You are doing the right thing to get it checked. You are totally not alone in the worrying though. Your instincts are kicking in to protect your baby. :) hugs all will be ok, keep us updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->