• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4+5wks pg with #2. Come and share your journey with me :D

Hi all. I'm feeling an on and off "I don't feel so great" but no real morning sickness. My beta (hcg) was tested Sunday and they say it's looking good. I have an early ultra sound this Thursday , so I'm looking forward to that. The only symptoms I feel are exhaustion, and sore boobs ever so often. Lol. I felt cramping too, got worried but I hear that's normal. Try not to stress. We're at the stage where we can't do anything anyways, so remember every pregnancy is different and pray for the best.

I'm sure everything is ok. Count yourself lucky for such an easy 1st few weeks. And GL on the scan.

Hi Spud and everyone else, for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications for this thread so just had to have a bit of a catch up :).

I'm alright, still no real symptoms apart from sore bbs. I look huge in the belly area but more just bloat/fat rather than anything properly bump-like. Although my jeans now dig in so have already invested in a bump band and sone stretchy pants lol.

Yayyyy!!! Little one is looking great with a heartbeat of 169!! Now this feels real!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
Lilmiss and everyone - I'm just popping in to see how you are doing? My morning sickness comes and goes this time. I have a scan on Tuesday were I think I'll be around 7+5 ish.

Well it has been very quiet on here, I have been on holiday for a week camping so no internet, bliss :)
I am still feeling sick on and off and my boobies are still stupidly sore, got another scan on friday 9+6 so fxd little blob will be looking more like a jelly baby.
My mum arrives on wed so going to have to tell her Im pg not sure how well that is going to go down due to the mmc in jan and me almost losing my life, she didnt want us to try again but I hope she is ok xxx

mummy3ds asked me to tell you all she lost the baby. :cry:
She is having a D&C tomorrow and will not be back on bnb Please keep her and her DH in your thoughts.

Mummy3 - I'm not sure if you'll read this but I am very very sorry to hear about your loss again. My heart goes out to you and dh. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: hugs just don't seem to be enough x x x

Oh mummy3ds if you read this - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->