4+5wks pg with #2. Come and share your journey with me :D

L

LilMiss_91

As the title says, 4+5wks with my second baby :) DS will be 2.5yrs when DC2 arrives. Doesn't quite seem real yet! No real symptoms yet (touch wood) just a few twinges in my pelvis and some backache this afternoon. Oh and my brain is completely turning to mush!

Who wants to join me on this crazy journey? :) everyone welcome!

P.S feels SO strange to be back here!

Hi i I'm 4 plus 3 with my third baby! :( mine are 3 and 1 congratulations x

Hi and congratulations! I'm 5+5 with baby #2 :)

Hi! I'm 4+5 too! Also with baby number 2, but my first will be 15 months when baby 2 comes.

Hi everyone :D great to have so many of you. We're all really close which means we should all move over kind of at the same time which is nice :)

How is everyone feeling? Anyone with children noticing differences/similarities in the pregnancies so far?

I'm 5 weeks with my third and my second is only a month older than your son :)

I'm 4+4 and I've got mush for brains, too. :haha: No amount of sleep seems to fix it either.

Well my brain is slightly less mush-like today. Feeling quite tired and a tad irritable/impatient :S but also feeling very excited to be turning 5wks tomorrow :D I hope my dates are right, we only start our prenatal care at 8wks in the UK and I'm gonna be gutted if my dates are wrong and I'm actually fewer weeks than I thought! Only 3wks till my appointment :happydance:

Does anyone else not feel pregnant yet? Apart from a slight bit of occasional pelvic fullness and more frequent peeing I feel absolutely normal :shrug: *touch wood*!

I feel very pregnant. I feel like a walking blimp. I can't believe how bloated I am.

Hi LilMiss and everyone else! Would love to join in with a friend from the TWW :)

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow with my first. Symptoms are mostly mild - I don't feel pregnant most of the time aside from the bloat and super sore boobs! Peeing more frequently and more tired, but I think morning sickness is right around the corner :/

I don't see my regular Dr until almost 9 weeks, at which point I'll be referred to an OB. I'm hoping I am lucky enough to get a midwife in the meantime. I had a blood test to confirm at 4w5d and hcg was 2805. Feeling surprisingly calm!

Hi ladies.
I think I'm around 4 + 2 today. I did another digi yesterday and it still said 1-2 weeks so I'm a little worried.
I don't have any symptoms either. Before my boobs were big and my nipples were pointing to the sky and my lower stomach hummed but this time...nnothing.
I know there is nothing I can do if this baby sticks or not so I'll try to follow your lead Emmymommy and calm down.
before nausea would kick in around 6 weeks.

I have a doctors appointment this afternoon And I've contacted a midwife. She suggested a dating scan since I'm not entirely sure when o was and as my lmp was 26th march she thinks get one sooner. But my bfp didn't show until cd38 so I don't see any point for another couple of weeks.

Anyhoo - I'm rambling along.

It's great to be part of a thread that includes ladies from when I was in the miscarriage forums. I am stoked to see you with your bfps. And to be part of a thread with ladies from the tww.

I was thinking the same thing about you, spud. Its nice to see you here. We can both freak out and worry together. :hugs:

I was thinking the same thing about you, spud. Its nice to see you here. We can both freak out and worry together. :hugs:

Yay - I think we're only a day apart if my dates are right.

I took a frer this morning and the test line popped up before the control line and it's a darker red than the control line so I'm feeling a bit better. I think I'm just going to stop testing now. I'm guessing I'll have a blood test done this afternoon.

Is anyone thinking about doing the Harmony test? It's quite expensive here in NZ but I think it is a good idea.

Harmony test: I don't even know that that is?

yeah we are Only a day apart! :hugs: I stopped poas because it was causing me a little stress, trying to compare the darkness of pink lines. Anyway today I am pregnant and I feel great!

The harmony test is a blood test they can do from ten weeks to tell you with 99.9% accuracy if your baby has downs syndrome, trisomy 18 and 21 and edwards syndrome. And they tell you the gender. I found out about it from the US ladies.

Yep I took my last test yesterday. I feel like I'm a recovering poas addict.

My name is Lindy and my last pee on a stick was yesterday. Ha ha.

HAHA

I had not idea you could find out the gender so early. That is kind of neat.

Yeah it is. I think it's much cheaper in the US for the test.
so I have my dating scan next week on Thursday. I'll be about 5+2 by my dates but lmp puts me at 7 weeks so I'm not expecting much.

Hey everyone, feel like I haven't posted in ages! I have been keeping up with your posts though :)

Probably a good idea to stop testing now Spud, as the line can start to get lighter as hcg plateaus so you don't want to be worrying needlessly. I did actually go and buy more frers cos I just needed the reassurance of a darker line as the first 2 were fairly faint. When my found out with my son I was about 6wks so it was a blaring positive so I never had that worry. But got a lovely darker-than-the-control-lind-line this morning so I'm very happy. Got one test left then my poas days will be over (till next time ;) :haha:

How's everyone getting on? Still no symptoms here apart from my OH saying I'm really hot at night which is unheard of for me as I'm usually freezing.

I've never heard of the Harmony test Spud but it sounds interesting. We can't wait to find out the gender. Last time OH was 100% positive it was a boy right from the beginning but neither of us are sure this time so it will be interesting to see :). I won't be surprised if it's a girl though as so far I feel completely different to how I did last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->