4 day with +opks

jaris02

mom to 1 & excpeting #2
Reaction score
im very lost right now...on the 28th i got my 1st positive on opk then on the 29th it was negative...i was curious and i tested again on the 30th and it was positive again and on the 1st 2nd and today and all those day are positive...is something wrong with me im so lost and confuse...can you ladies help me plz

DSCF2255.jpg

Can someone plz give me some advice plz

It could be that you have a long surge and you are catching your surge on the way up and down. ALso, it could be that you were gearing up to ovulate and for whatever reason, (stress, etc) you didn't ovulate so it gears up again to ovulate again, therefore causing the OPK to remain positive.

Last month I had positive OPK for 3 days using First Response, and this month I used a digial clear blue easy and got positive on Friday morning and they stayed positive til Saturday afternoon.

You could also switch brands of tests.

Thanks for the reply.....today came back negative

Did you have another other ov signs - pain or EWCM?? I also had a few days of positives along with dull ov pains, then the day after I had sharp ov pains, the opks were negative again.

no i dont check my temp bc is very frustrating for me....@lisa i having ov pain but today has gone down alot compare to the last 3 days

no i dont check my temp bc is very frustrating for me....@lisa i having ov pain but today has gone down alot compare to the last 3 days

Maybe you are just finishing up ov. Sounds like you're entering the TWW...good luck! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->