4 days late, CM after BD?

Mina246

Reaction score
I posted in TTC#1 as well but figured here would be good too! So i'm 4 1/2 days late, I've been cramping on and off for 6 days, and no sign of AF. I took a test I think two days ago and it was a BFN. My question is, my CM has been on and off like fertile CM the last four days. I just went to the restroom and it was super slippery and stretchy and a decent amount. Idk what to make of it, and was wondering if bd'ing about 7 hours ago would cause the change in CM? Idk what's going on gahhhhhhhh. I've also been either avoiding food or craving stupid things and i'm like a bottomless pit. My breasts aren't tender but my nipples feel... for lack of a better word, burny when touched. I keep telling myself not to test again because it's pointless, i'm either pregnant or not, and if i am I can wait until i'm a week late to re-test. It's just so gut wrenching to so a BFN i don't want to anymore... any ideas?

Hmm it could be your OHs swimmers perhaps?? But ewcm is also pretty common in early pregnancy due to mucus plug forming and also during implantation as a rise in oestrogen occurs in order to increase the thickness of your womb lining to prepare for implantation. Soooo the only way you'll know is a test! lol. Fingers crossed for you!! Xxx

I know I need to test again I just don't think I can handle more negatives. I always come out of the bathroom trying not to cry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->