4 days late, some symptoms, and confused

Kmurph

Reaction score
I’ll try to keep a kind of long story short...we have been trying to conceive for 4 or 5 months now. I’ve been using an opk since June (2 months/cycles). I got 3 days of positive LH strips and we BDed 5/7 days during my fertile window, including my peak day. There may have been some spotting 7dpo and I started to feel a different kind of queasiness a couple of days later. We were on our honeymoon so I chalked it up to travel and vacation diet, but part me also felt like I was pregnant. I also have tugging around my belly button, bloating, super sensitive sense of smell, lots of ewcm, and mild AF like cramps

I was due for AF on 8/7 (cd 26), but when it didn’t come it kept getting bumped until 8/10 (cd 28). Brown watery spotting started right on the 10th and I thought I was out. AF never came and now I am 4 days late. I’ve taken maybe 5 hpts of different brands and all were BFNs. Today a FRER can our with a clear white line. Going to test again tomorrow morning but any thoughts? When should I make a dr’s appt?

Thanks!

I don’t have any advice for you but I’m having the same issue. Spotting at 10dpo and 12dpo, Af is now 3 days late and I’ve had 4 BFNs all different brands. I was just sat here thinking about when I should see a dr

Blood test today was negative but I’m still holding out hope. I’m super regular so this is not normal for me at all

10 days late and still bfn. Breasts are super sensitive, still super sense of smell, and tugging like cramps about my belly button

10 days late and still bfn. Breasts are super sensitive, still super sense of smell, and tugging like cramps about my belly button

Are you planning to get blood work? Im 5 days late and still bfn. However I got a vvvvfl on a boue dye test but that was it. I got blood work done today

I got it done on Thursday and still bfn. The nurse said it wasn’t uncommon to miss a period occasionally, but I wish I had pointed out that I had a positive opk. I’m now almost 12 days late and they said to just let them know if I miss my period again. That just seems like so far off to find out

I got it done on Thursday and still bfn. The nurse said it wasn’t uncommon to miss a period occasionally, but I wish I had pointed out that I had a positive opk. I’m now almost 12 days late and they said to just let them know if I miss my period again. That just seems like so far off to find out

The one thing I would say is that an opk states whether you have geared up to ovulate but not whether it actually happened or not unfortunately the only way of knowing is temping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->