4 dpo Today! (june 28) Anyone else? Join me!

Lol, GdaneMom... please rub it in with a WHOLE BUNCH of "I told you so"s when you get that BFP. I will LOVE that.

Afternoon ladies,

Please stop me and talk me out of the urge to test at 6dpo. My logical head is telling me not to chuck £1 down the toilet and my "desperation to see a bfp and post BFP at 6dpo wow!" head is almost winning! hahaha

Man! why are we waiting why are we waiting! I think I must have serious PMT this month.

My "symptoms" are: creamy CM and twinges too like the rest of you girls........

Have you girls planned in your head how you're going to announce your BFP on this forum or to your OHs?

Afternoon ladies,

Please stop me and talk me out of the urge to test at 6dpo. My logical head is telling me not to chuck £1 down the toilet and my "desperation to see a bfp and post BFP at 6dpo wow!" head is almost winning! hahaha

Man! why are we waiting why are we waiting! I think I must have serious PMT this month.

My "symptoms" are: creamy CM and twinges too like the rest of you girls........

Have you girls planned in your head how you're going to announce your BFP on this forum or to your OHs?

So I can't help and talk you out of testing because I did it this morning at 5dpo but to my defense ff was a like confused on my ov date. :) that's what I keep telling myself anyways lol. But to tell all you lovely ladies as per addressed in this thread if I get my bfp this month I'm going to go with a big fat classy I TOLD YOU SO! :rofl: as for hubby I keep rolling ideas through my head..all I know is that I want it taped

Ooh, that's a great idea, to tape it, GDaneMom. I hadn't thought of that :D

I don't know what I want to do, either, but I hope I can keep from just blurting it out, lol.

I am dpo 6 and really want to test tomorrow! I am due for AF on Monday, and have had a lot of confusing symptoms ranging from bloating to CM to pains in my right side to fatigue. Oh well, I am probably just reading to much into it. Lets hope for a BFP for everybody :)

Here is a link to my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4

It's been a bit messed up this month but at the moment its saying 5dpo so I'm going with that for now!

Baby dust everyone!

Xx

5 DPO today!!
Hope this TWW goes fast!
Today I have a super runny nose and sore throat. Lucky me!
Trying to have a TWW with out symptom spotting...but the nose thing is obvious...ran through a box of tissues already.

Here is a link to my chart https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4

It's been a bit messed up this month but at th e moment its saying 5dpo so I'm going with that for now!

Baby dust everyone!

Xx

welcome! And good luck! Its not showing cross hairs now are you sure you o?

6dpo today girls! How we coming? How long have we all been trying which number you ttc how old are you and any symptoms? and due date?
-my jones sodabottle that I never buy under the cap it said "your present plans will soon succeed"
-I'll be 23 in september
-been ttc # 1 for 6 months
-if we conceive this cycle I will be due march 16 2012, which happens to be our 4 year dating anniversary :)
-been tossing and turning for a couple of days. I'm exhausted
-having terrible vivid dreams
-had an extremely terrible taste in my mouth...can eye drops do that?
-my temp shot up today but I was two hours late taking temp how much does that affect it
-a lot of creamy cm
-nips sore

Hey girls,

I am 30. 7dpo and I am TTC number 1 for 6 months but I would love multiples! I've been with my OH for 11 years. I think I would be due on 16th march too.

Gdanemon4now: your temps are toasty too. I love your idea of recording when you tell your OH of BFP :)

With bbt I think the time if day should ideally be similar.
Lankydoodle: wow 2 under 2! If I can I want to have my kids close together.
I have resisted poas so far.

Symptoms or pmt: creamy cm, twinges, bigger boobs.

Also I have been feeling a bit tense so I booked a massage for tomorrow (had a gift voucher) so thought why not!

I think eyedrops can cause a bad taste in the mouth.

Come on spring babies:)

Good morning, beautiful ladies.

I'm 30, and ttc #2 for me, #1 for OH. My first was 'unexpected,' back when I was 18, so there'll be an almost 12 year gap b/w them.

This is cycle #2 ttc, so we'll see how it goes. I'm trying not to get too disappointed, but it really takes it out of you.

We didn't BD as much as I wanted this month, though, so I'm already feeling out. Trying to convince myself it's not our month now, so that I'm not too brokenhearted when Aunt Flo comes.

If all else goes normally, my next fertile period should be on my honeymoon, though, so I plan to take full advantage ;)

I'm 3dpo today... does anyone else get as excited as I do on 'Crosshair Day?' I LOVE to see those things pop up on my chart :D

Good morning, beautiful ladies.

I'm 30, and ttc #2 for me, #1 for OH. My first was 'unexpected,' back when I was 18, so there'll be an almost 12 year gap b/w them.

This is cycle #2 ttc, so we'll see how it goes. I'm trying not to get too disappointed, but it really takes it out of you.

We didn't BD as much as I wanted this month, though, so I'm already feeling out. Trying to convince myself it's not our month now, so that I'm not too brokenhearted when Aunt Flo comes.

If all else goes normally, my next fertile period should be on my honeymoon, though, so I plan to take full advantage ;)

I'm 3dpo today... does anyone else get as excited as I do on 'Crosshair Day?' I LOVE to see those things pop up on my chart :D

I get extremely exited especially because I have such long cycles. Where are you going
On your honey moon congrats!

I get extremely exited especially because I have such long cycles. Where are you going
On your honey moon congrats!

LOL... glad it's not just me.

Thanks. :D We're going to Gatlinburg, TN. Rented a cozy little cabin for just the 2 of us and our pup ;)

Hi
I am on cd5 today, still on AF, hoping i ov this mth, i am all ready to start testing from cd9
Xx

I was just at the bank and my husbands aunt I was I said tired because I hadn't been sleeping well the past few nights I been having nightmares and the teller that was helping me said are you pregnant I had nightmares horrible nightmares when I was pregnant :thumbup: lets hope so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->