4 dpo Today! (june 28) Anyone else? Join me!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4

Thanks, here is chart. I can't make any sense of it at all - just seems to be random temps. Have open circles last few days as they haven't been exact same time but have all been within half an hour so i didn't think it wud make much difference.

Ok so I just realised that what I thought were positive opks were actually negative, I thought if the test line was almost as dark then it counted as positive, so I removed the positive results from ff and now it says I'm 18 dpo! It's never mentioned anything about that cycle date and if its right then we missed the fertile window so it looks like I'm out for this month :( Don't know where af is in that case tho!
annovulat ory means you didn't ovulate. You maybe will get af but it would be late. It have me dotted cross hairs so its not sure. But without ewcm today it was solid cross hairs and I would be 10dpo. :( I'm going to try and wait until friday to test

Thanks mamajem! it was really hard to flush that FMU today!! I'm either 9-10 or 11 dpo...FF can't make up their minds!!

Back to LFC cervical position

CM-dry-creamy

My bb's were throbbing yesterday. Which is new for me. We showered when we got home and OH asked me if my boobs were swollen, mostly my left and that's the one that hurts the most...I didn't ask him bc I thought I was losing my mind so wanted him to say something before I did to make sure I didn't sway him.

Still sore throats/stuffy nose in the morning.

Headaches yesterday and still have cramps...but not normal cramps. Its been going on for a couple days now..and I feel very heavy down there... :blush:

Also was very tired and didn't feel good yesterday. then it went away.

People that know we're ttc and also don't know *just know* I'm pregnant.

How's everyone else coming?!?! We're losing everyone!!

Hey girls af is almost here for me! I can feel her drawing ever closer! Haha! I predict she will come in the next 3 hours. I didn't bother testing as my temperature dropped a lot.
This is my longest LP since December! So I'm happy for that
:)

Good morning, beautiful ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well, and had a wonderful weekend (4th, if you're in the States).

I wanted to stop in and say 'hi', because I was gone so much this weekend... busy busy, but won't be around much the next couple of days either... babysitting for 10 hours a day. I'll try to stop in though and say 'hi'. I miss you guys.

GDane... it's your month. I'm telling you. Tired is a GOOD thing. Except frustrating, I'm sure. Your body is cookin a baby... need all the rest you can get ;)

Headaches yesterday and still have cramps...but not normal cramps. Its been going on for a couple days now..and I feel very heavy down there... :blush:

That sounds exactly how I felt about 2 days before I got my bfp in may so sounding good!

Cd1 for me ladies. I'm having a chilled cycle next with no OPKs, no temping until near O and af, acupuncture. We are away for a few days in a couple of weeks "glamping" so my ttc kit will be staying at home.lol! I'm just going to enjoy myself with lots of s*x instead of bd :) Im next due af at the end of this month.

Gdane i hope you get your bfp. Mother nature would be too cruel if not! :)Keep us updated! x

Woke up this morning convinced that af would be there, cramps were so bad during night that I got up and put a sanitary pad on just in case. There was no af but felt really queasy so thought I might as well use one of my cheapy hpts (i bought 25 last week - think I'm addicted lol). Did the test and was checking to make sure it was bfn as usual and I seen the teeniest tiniest line. I'm not even sure if it was a line or evap line but there was a very faint something there. But now I'm really confused cos the results of the blood hcg test the doctor took last Thursday arrived back today and were negative so I'm thinking it must have been an evap line but keeping my fingers crossed in case it is a very early bfp! According to ff I still haven't ovulated tho so scared to get my hopes up.

Mamajem that's awesome! Good luck! Baby jo I'm sorry that is no fun! My temp dropped .3 today ladies :( so either I'm getting af or I don't know. I am really confused as to why my body would be acting this way. Last cycle I had a 9 10 day luteal phase...so iff af comes and ff was right about moving my o date up two days the b vitamins don't work. But if I really am 12dpo it gave me a lot of extra days. I just don't know what to think right now. hope my temp goes back up tomorrow but not holding my breath. Very bummed when I saw bfn this morning my boobs are only seeming to get harder and hurt more and I had another pregnancy dream :cry: I'm not imagining things either hubby noticed boobs bigge. Only thing keeping my shred of hope is that I tossed and turned alot last night

Mamajem that's awesome! Good luck! Baby jo I'm sorry that is no fun! My temp dropped .3 today ladies :( so either I'm getting af or I don't know. I am really confused as to why my body would be acting this way. Last cycle I had a 9 10 day luteal phase...so iff af comes and ff was right about moving my o date up two days the b vitamins don't work. But if I really am 12dpo it gave me a lot of extra days. I just don't know what to think right now. hope my temp goes back up tomorrow but not holding my breath. Very bummed when I saw bfn this morning my boobs are only seeming to get harder and hurt more and I had another pregnancy dream :cry: I'm not imagining things either hubby noticed boobs bigge. Only thing keeping my shred of hope is that I tossed and turned alot last night

Keep your chin up, sweetie. You're still WAY above coverline. :hugs:

Thanks I needed to hear that :) I didn't look at it that way...just saw that dreaded 7 behind the 9. Hows it going for you?

Thanks I needed to hear that :) I didn't look at it that way...just saw that dreaded 7 behind the 9. Hows it going for you? I also got REALLY hot so I kept throwing the blankets off of me

Thanks I needed to hear that :) I didn't look at it that way...just saw that dreaded 7 behind the 9. Hows it going for you? I also got REALLY hot so I kept throwing the blankets off of me

Maybe it was an ID? I think I might have done that yesterday.

I couldn't sleep either... makes me hopeful for both of us. My feet felt SO HOT... like they get when I'm drunk, lol. Couldn't get comfortable to save my soul.

Here's hoping :flower:

Wtf is going on? How is anyone supposed to find this thread noww?

It's ok... I found it... it was in my subscriptions. I'm sure the other women will find it too.

Guess I'll just spend most of my time in the "Buddies" section of the board instead of TTC now ;)

Really thought after that faint line that I'd get a proper line with fmu this morning but bfn instead, guess the faint line must have been an evap line :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->