4 dpo Today! (june 28) Anyone else? Join me!

Yes, I am but I just do it in an app on my phone. It's easier for me to stick with it that way. I have been between 98.4 to 98.5 degrees every day since ovulation with the exception of yesterday when there was a dip to 98.04. Pre-ovulation I usually hang out around 97-97.5 degrees.

:test:

No, no, no! I've decided that I'm not going to POAS this month and I'm trying to wait until I'm late. I want to SOOO badly, but the past few months, doing it and then knowing that it could be negative only because it could still be too early...that's just a really bad mental place for me and I hated seeing a negative and still feeling like I was in limbo. I'd rather just wait to see if AF comes and then test if I'm late at all.

No, no, no! I've decided that I'm not going to POAS this month and I'm trying to wait until I'm late. I want to SOOO badly, but the past few months, doing it and then knowing that it could be negative only because it could still be too early...that's just a really bad mental place for me and I hated seeing a negative and still feeling like I was in limbo. I'd rather just wait to see if AF comes and then test if I'm late at all.

That's how I sit with it too, almost EXACTLY ;)

Hello:flower:

FF has me at 4 dpo, I am inclined to think I am 5dpo, but what do I know?

I am noticing "symptoms" but I am sure I am hypervigilant, so I am trying to not pay them too much attention, even though I want to!

I am 32, this is my first cycle ttc, and I have a teenager already :dance:

Ladies my puppy is a okay! Turned out not as bad as doc thought. She's not even acting like she had surgery. :) I'm so relieved

I am 4dpo today. I had some weird pains in my lower belly last night, were very strong and kinda low just above pelvic bone. It's prob too early for imp pains but I hope that was it :) only lasted a few minutes.

I was so tired today I had to take a nap. That is very unusual for me

9dpo! Temp is highest it has ever been! still have weird cramps...hows everyone coming feel like our two week wait is pretty quiet

WHERE did everyone goO!?!?!!! It's 10dpo today girls!! NO AF FOR ME!! Last cycle I got AF on 10dpo but I've been taking b complex vitamins so I can't look into that so much. I refrained for taking a test today but don't know if I can do that all week!! :) Here's what I got...

CM-used to be a lot of creamy then it kind of switched into watery...don't know if thats from :sex: yesterday though...if I put watery into FF it switches my O date ahead by 2 days...so then I'd only be 8 dpo.

CP-was LFC but now its HMC..I can't hardly reach it and its tilted off to the side so I can't even really feel the opening...?

TIRED! OMG I"M TIRED!-Can't sleep and had to even take a nap the other day.

Been having cramps and bloating...

Bloody noses and stuffy noses!

Everyone around me seems to think I'm pregnant...even when they don't know I'm ttc so lets hope they're right!! How's everyone else doing??

Hey girls,

Gdanemom4now- your chart and signs are all looking and sounding positive. :thumbup: GL if you test tomorrow.

I have yet to monitor my CP. I don't know why but I cant bring myself to check it. Pathetic I know.:wacko: I'll try next cycle.

Humph! I'm just waiting for af. Af is now 1 day late for me but i've had af cramps and pmt since friday. I'm almost certain she will be here soon. 11dpo today. Had a BFN yesterday. If my temp stays up tomorrow morning I'll test again if not I will get my stocks ready for the next cycle.. preseed, soft cups etc, etc. Man this TTC is getting expensive.

Hey girls,

Gdanemom4now- your chart and signs are all looking and sounding positive. :thumbup: GL if you test tomorrow.

I have yet to monitor my CP. I don't know why but I cant bring myself to check it. Pathetic I know.:wacko: I'll try next cycle.

Humph! I'm just waiting for af. Af is now 1 day late for me but i've had af cramps and pmt since friday. I'm almost certain she will be here soon. 11dpo today. Had a BFN yesterday. If my temp stays up tomorrow morning I'll test again if not I will get my stocks ready for the next cycle.. preseed, soft cups etc, etc. Man this TTC is getting expensive.

Never know! Your temps are a lot higher than last cycle maybe they will go back up tomorrow! If this cycle does not work I will also be arming myself with cbfm, opk, soft cups, and conceive plus. It is expensive but still be soooo worth it! I've been using pre seed and it feels good:blush: but still no bfp. Yet anyways :) keep your chins up girls we need SOMEONE in this tww that gets their bfp!

I think I'm 10dpo today although my crosshairs disappeared on ff one day after it said I ovulated so not sure. Cd47 now after a mc last cycle and still no af. Bfn today :( Just want to know what's going on! Got hcg bloods taken on Thursday so hopefully getting results tomorrow, its bound to be a negative after the bfn on frer today. This cycle is driving me crazy!

I think I'm 10dpo today although my crosshairs disappeared on ff one day after it said I ovulated so not sure. Cd47 now after a mc last cycle and still no af. Bfn today :( Just want to know what's going on! Got hcg bloods taken on Thursday so hopefully getting results tomorrow, its bound to be a negative after the bfn on frer today. This cycle is driving me crazy!

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm cd40 something too long cycles suck! Where is your chart we can take a peek!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4

Thanks, here is chart. I can't make any sense of it at all - just seems to be random temps. Have open circles last few days as they haven't been exact same time but have all been within half an hour so i didn't think it wud make much difference.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4

Thanks, here is chart. I can't make any sense of it at all - just seems to be random temps. Have open circles last few days as they haven't been exact same time but have all been within half an hour so i didn't think it wud make much difference.

Looks like your body is trying to o but has not yet. Maybe annovulatory cycle this month

Looks like I might be 8dpo today damn it. Ff changed its mind with my ewcm today...can't lie to myself...that's what I got. At least intercourse pattern is better now. Ugh still annoyed though

Ff seems to like making the 2ww way way longer! How many dpo did it say you were before? Hope u don't have to wait too much longer before testing! Does anovulatory mean that I won't get af this cycle then?

Ok so I just realised that what I thought were positive opks were actually negative, I thought if the test line was almost as dark then it counted as positive, so I removed the positive results from ff and now it says I'm 18 dpo! It's never mentioned anything about that cycle date and if its right then we missed the fertile window so it looks like I'm out for this month :( Don't know where af is in that case tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->