4 dpo Today! (june 28) Anyone else? Join me!

Hi, I'm 5 dpIUI (is that the same as 5 dpo?). No symptoms yet!
First IUI cycle though, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I know the chances are slim on the first try.

I was just at the bank and my husbands aunt I was I said tired because I hadn't been sleeping well the past few nights I been having nightmares and the teller that was helping me said are you pregnant I had nightmares horrible nightmares when I was pregnant :thumbup: lets hope so!

LOL... awesome. :D :thumbup:

Hi, I'm 5 dpIUI (is that the same as 5 dpo?). No symptoms yet!
First IUI cycle though, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I know the chances are slim on the first try.

I'd think that would be roughly the same. FXed for you.
One of my best friends has had 3 children (one set of twins) through IUI. Pretty sure she conceived #1 on her second try, and the twins the 1st cycle the next time they tried.

Oh my goodness girls, I think I might fall asleep standing up today...Someone please come and slap me!

U still tired then?
Hope u get ur energy back
xx

Funky little pinprick pains from about where I'd expect my left ovary to be. FF better have not gotten my O date wrong, and this'd better not be it, cuz we haven't BD'd since I thought I'd O'd, and OH has been so tired from work.https://secusphere.com/smf/Smileys/classic/brickwall.gif

Funky little pinprick pains from about where I'd expect my left ovary to be. FF better have not gotten my O date wrong, and this'd better not be it, cuz we haven't BD'd since I thought I'd O'd, and OH has been so tired from work.https://secusphere.com/smf/Smileys/classic/brickwall.gif

I hope not either! Maybe its a baby poking you letting you know they're there! Lol lets see your chart!

I hope not either! Maybe its a baby poking you letting you know they're there! Lol lets see your chart!

ROFL... That's one pushy baby already ;)

I should probably just put this in my sig, huh?

ROFL... That's one pushy baby already ;)

I should probably just put this in my sig, huh?
I would say you definitely o. Must be pushy baby ;)

:growlmad:What a bunch of h00kers! Ff went from o date being cd26 to cd32 NOW to cd34. This is turning into one long tww! Not impressed right now. If I don't get my bfp this month I'm buying so year supply of opk. Why didn't I do them! Ugh!,-ff is definitely drinking again...just looked and it switched back to cd32. Wtf. My cousin said quit temping because she just has a "feeling" so have a coupler other people. Some days I do some days I don't. What would you say to when I ovulated

:growlmad:What a bunch of h00kers! Ff went from o date being cd26 to cd32 NOW to cd34. This is turning into one long tww! Not impressed right now. If I don't get my bfp this month I'm buying so year supply of opk. Why didn't I do them! Ugh!

Oh no Hun! Tres annoying! Opk smiley faces are the best. No ambiguity!

My temp is on the way down and I feel major pmt and sore boobs. Very annoyed! I think the evil, grubby witch is on her way in the next couple of days. I haven't had pmt this bad since I came off bc! Argh! Maybe I should do boxing instead of massage with the witch on the punch bag!!

:growlmad:What a bunch of h00kers! Ff went from o date being cd26 to cd32 NOW to cd34. This is turning into one long tww! Not impressed right now. If I don't get my bfp this month I'm buying so year supply of opk. Why didn't I do them! Ugh!

Oh no Hun! Tres annoying! Opk smiley faces are the best. No ambiguity!

My temp is on the way down and I feel major pmt and sore boobs. Very annoyed! I think the evil, grubby witch is on her way in the next couple of days. I haven't had pmt this bad since I came off bc! Argh! Maybe I should do boxing instead of massage with the witch on the punch bag!!

Awe that sucks! I did the smileys the first month and they were extremely expensive. Hubby says no. that's why we bd every other day this cycle. Last time I finally got a positive opk my chart showed no ovulation

That SUCKS. I wonder what ff saw that it didn't like. :( I'm sorry.

I think I'm about 9dpo right now. On day 6 and 7 my boobs hurt but they are fine now. I have been EXHAUSTED. Like to the point that other people are telling me that I look tired. I got a little light headed this morning and I've had a slight headache and been pretty irritable for the past few days. My temps have stayed up and I feel like an oven at night.

I hope this isn't all just in my head. :\

I think I'm about 9dpo right now. On day 6 and 7 my boobs hurt but they are fine now. I have been EXHAUSTED. Like to the point that other people are telling me that I look tired. I got a little light headed this morning and I've had a slight headache and been pretty irritable for the past few days. My temps have stayed up and I feel like an oven at night.

I hope this isn't all just in my head. :\

sounds good are you charting?

Yes, I am but I just do it in an app on my phone. It's easier for me to stick with it that way. I have been between 98.4 to 98.5 degrees every day since ovulation with the exception of yesterday when there was a dip to 98.04. Pre-ovulation I usually hang out around 97-97.5 degrees.

Yes, I am but I just do it in an app on my phone. It's easier for me to stick with it that way. I have been between 98.4 to 98.5 degrees every day since ovulation with the exception of yesterday when there was a dip to 98.04. Pre-ovulation I usually hang out around 97-97.5 degrees.

:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->