4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

THanks Sammy xx duh!!!!

how are you holding up? x

Oh lilly, Zoe is so gorgeous! Bless her!
What is NTNP?

thanks hun... sammy is right.. we will let nature happen if it happens it happens for a brother or sister for zoe..... but we would need a miracle lol so if we did want no 2 i am sure we would have to do IVF again, otherwise we will just be happy with 1 ... but we will see what happens!! FX for you hun!! :hugs:

Aww me? I'm going mental with frustration... I only went and bought myself some nice FRER 6 days early and i can't use them! This time I decided to take the pregnyl injection every 3 days and the last injection is Thursday. You have to leave 5 days for 1500 IE to leave your body so that's Tuesday... I'm due AF the day before! Gutted.com I don't get to play with my new toy and I have never tried FRER before either! Humphhh... I'm so impatient it's driving me mad!

(well you did ask....) lol

Well, back from the docs. Baby A is doing really well and measuring perfect. He says there are no guarantees, but there is less of a chance for issues now. Baby B's sac is being absorbed but the baby is not. So I will give birth to both of them. It's kinda weird.. carrying one living and one not.. but I am glad they will be born together. I still just can't believe we lost Baby B.. it just doesn't seem real.

The baby was sucking his/her thumb! It was adorable. And was a perfect wiggle worm.

Had my appointment today and it went well. I am stopping the pill and continuing the Lupron for the next few days. Then, I start stimming (Gonal F) on Friday! :happydance: I also have to drop the Lupron dose down and start Dexamethesone. Both hubby and I have to take ZMax (an antibiotic) on Friday also. So excited to move on!

I'm still away so can't read back to see how everyone is. Hope all is well ladies! xx

wish2bmama thats great news about baby a sorry about the loss of baby b i know how u feel x

wish2bmama- i'm so glad your other baby is doing ok xx

Sammy- it's easier said than done not to test. i was on the pregynl injections and i used to get false positives up until the day before my official test date, so don't torture yourself xxxxx

wish2bmama... so sorry hun!!!!! ... but glad baby A is doing well!

me....errrrm...egg collection delayed now, follies need to grow a bit more.... oh well...

Well, back from the docs. Baby A is doing really well and measuring perfect. He says there are no guarantees, but there is less of a chance for issues now. Baby B's sac is being absorbed but the baby is not. So I will give birth to both of them. It's kinda weird.. carrying one living and one not.. but I am glad they will be born together. I still just can't believe we lost Baby B.. it just doesn't seem real.

The baby was sucking his/her thumb! It was adorable. And was a perfect wiggle worm.

glad everything was ok with baby A hope your taking things easy hun xxxx

Had my appointment today and it went well. I am stopping the pill and continuing the Lupron for the next few days. Then, I start stimming (Gonal F) on Friday! :happydance: I also have to drop the Lupron dose down and start Dexamethesone. Both hubby and I have to take ZMax (an antibiotic) on Friday also. So excited to move on!

I'm still away so can't read back to see how everyone is. Hope all is well ladies! xx

great news bizy good luck with stimming friday xxx

Aww me? I'm going mental with frustration... I only went and bought myself some nice FRER 6 days early and i can't use them! This time I decided to take the pregnyl injection every 3 days and the last injection is Thursday. You have to leave 5 days for 1500 IE to leave your body so that's Tuesday... I'm due AF the day before! Gutted.com I don't get to play with my new toy and I have never tried FRER before either! Humphhh... I'm so impatient it's driving me mad!

hope the time flys hun. xxxxx

hope everyone else is well

AFM - phoned the hospital again this morning and they have told i have to phone them on the first day of my next cycle to make arrangements for my last fresh cycle :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so hopefully be end september beginning october when i start i will know more in about 3 weeks so hopefully wont be too long til and will be on the ivf rollercoaster again and i cant wait :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thinking of you all xxxx

great news wrighty!YAY

ladies...change of plans AGAIN!!!! i'm coasting now ...i.e they stopped my poxy fsh as estrogen high and I can't trigger until it falls down to whatever they think it should be.... bummer...who the heck gets OHHS on 225 gonal????? this is weird!
i have to go for blood test AGAIN tomorrow am!
aaaaaaaaa i want to scream!

Oh Brumbar sorry to hear that - I hope the levels come down quick. I was not on much stims at all and ended up with OHSS....fxd for you hun - I will be thinking of you.
:hugs:

This is a mild dose!!! One lower and i'll be on the minimum (which i was last time)!ohhs Is not supposed to happen at all! Hope they thell me what's going on! They tough i need more gonal, so i bought some, then after the blood they told me not to inject- follies are getting excited and are producing lots of estrogen. I'm not even bloated, nothing! Nada! On the positive, we now know what "coasting" is. Apparently there's a coasting protocol for ladies with pcos and it helps them prevent ohss, but prolonged coasting is tought to be bad for egg quality on an antagonist protocol.
I'll just wait and see i guess.... X

Thanks hun... its dragging though :dohh:

Good luck with starting the new cycle... 3weeks is not long at all (but the 2WW is!!! lol) :hugs:

Thanks hun... its dragging though :dohh:

Good luck with starting the new cycle... 3weeks is not long at all (but the 2WW is!!! lol) :hugs:

i think all my 2wws have dragged. it wont be long and tuesday will soon be here got everything crossed for you hun xxx

great news wrighty!YAY

ladies...change of plans AGAIN!!!! i'm coasting now ...i.e they stopped my poxy fsh as estrogen high and I can't trigger until it falls down to whatever they think it should be.... bummer...who the heck gets OHHS on 225 gonal????? this is weird!
i have to go for blood test AGAIN tomorrow am!
aaaaaaaaa i want to scream!

hoe your levels come down quick hun so you can have your trigger xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"