4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

hope your ok wrighty, just to let u ladys know i went for my 16wk checkup at midwife today got sent to hospital cos they couldnt find heartbeat had a scan and baby had died at 13wks im in shock i just dont know what 2 do or think

Wrighty hope everything is ok.
Ann how awful. My thoughts are with you hunny. I just can't imagine what you must be going through. To get so far as well.X

hope your ok wrighty, just to let u ladys know i went for my 16wk checkup at midwife today got sent to hospital cos they couldnt find heartbeat had a scan and baby had died at 13wks im in shock i just dont know what 2 do or think

OMG hun i'm so so sorry........:cry::hugs:

Annmc30 .......... I am devastated for you. I am so sorry hun. There are not words for this.

Millions of :hugs:

so very sorry hun :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xxxxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: well thats the end for now anyway. im still bleeding and its quite painful just cant wait for it to be over :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

OMFG!!!! I have just gone to collect my phone from charge and it said 6% on it.... confused since it has been on charge for the last 5 hours i stood there bewildered and then i noticed that the fecking rabbit has chewed through the wire.... TWICE!!!!

Its my only alarm clock and i have to be up at 7am and there is not enough charge to see it through the night.... bloody GREAT!

Rabbit pie for dinner tomorrow night then!!!! :grr:

Oh no wrighty! :hugs: I am so very sorry to hear that. :hugs: My thoughts are with you hun xx

Oh no, so sad to see your updates Ann and Wrighty. :cry: :hugs:

I can't believe I start the Lupron on Wednesday! Ah. My protocol is a mix between short and long. I have some bcp and down-regging, but not as long as normal. I may be stimming next week if everything goes as planned!

Congrats MrsR and Tickledpink! xx

Ann and Wrighty I'm so sorry that you both have to go through this! :hugs:

awww.. so sorry Ann and wrighty....

nice one Bizy! glad you managed to get everything sorted!

Come on 4 leaf clover.... I have been very loyal to you, please give me some luck tomorrow! :)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yesterday I went to the docs and found out one of my babies has died... and there is a chance that as I m/c, the other living twin might go with it. DH and I are gutted. I am praying, wishing and hoping for our living baby to make it. :hissy:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yesterday I went to the docs and found out one of my babies has died... and there is a chance that as I m/c, the other living twin might go with it. DH and I are gutted. I am praying, wishing and hoping for our living baby to make it. :hissy:

Hun. I am so sorry to hear this... sadly i read about this happening a lot and much as I would love to have twins (always been a facination and dream i have had) I worry so much about this sort of thing. I sometimes think I would worry enough about one let alone two. I would feel less worried about one.My doctor has warned me of the complications of two embies making it and that it could lead to huge complications. He never wanted to transfer two embies but i insisted.

I cannot imagine how you are feeling but i have lost a child myself so i can sympathise on how awful it is. Prayers for your other little one, take care. :hugs::hugs:

wish2bmama - i pray your other baby will be ok xx when will you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"