4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

i'm back on the suppositories (cyclogest400mg) twice a day. my progesterone levels dropped and at risk of going into early labour xx

did you test today Sammy x

Yes hun:blush:

The lines are still there... Did two tests and they were both the same completely visible but my phone was flat and DD has the camera in Spain. They are a bit dried out now but will see if I can get a picture of them.xxx

Hi girls. It has begun! Yesterday I took Lupron, Gonal F, Dexamethesone, Zithromax, Aspirin, and Prenatal/DHA vitamins. The only med that made me feel awful was the anti-biotic (ZMax). It was a nasty liquid that made me nauseous and sweaty at night. Thankfully, that's only a one day treatment!

Hope all is well with you girls. Good luck Sammy!
Gumb, sorry you have to take prog. xx

Sammy, have emailed you before I saw this post. I think its too late to be getting lines from meds. I'm thinking you've got your bfp. Especially with increased smell. I had that with my bfp. I personally think this is it for you!

Hey chic!!! 10,000 ie left my system in 4 days last time so I don't think they will still be there either. Two lines again today and this afternoon thick pink line which was darker than this morning... Come on 4 leaf clover work your magic!!!! I hope your right Caline... I've emailed you xxx

Fingers crossed Sammy!! Sounds good!!:hugs::hugs:

It would be pretty cruel and ridiculous to have lines and not have a BFP at the end of it.... we all know that these things "do" happen though... i just hope that they dont happen to me!

Every morning i wake up and do a test and think OMG if those lines disappear ive had it... at the equivalent of 12dpo and AF due in 48 hours, if those lines are not there tomorrow then i guess its all over. HCG should be strong enough to produce lines now if i was pregnant... im going into self denial!

stop those thoughts Sammy xxx
the two lines will be there tomorrow xxxxx

Fingers crossed Sammy!! Sounds good!!:hugs::hugs:

It would be pretty cruel and ridiculous to have lines and not have a BFP at the end of it.... we all know that these things "do" happen though... i just hope that they dont happen to me!

Every morning i wake up and do a test and think OMG if those lines disappear ive had it... at the equivalent of 12dpo and AF due in 48 hours, if those lines are not there tomorrow then i guess its all over. HCG should be strong enough to produce lines now if i was pregnant... im going into self denial!

send us some pics of the lovely two dark lines from today!:winkwink::hugs:

OMG Lilly i nearly had a small heart attack this morning... I just got up to POAS (nothing new there then - i am surprised I havent constantly got sticks sticking out my foof!) and i peed and it was blank.... the EC was blank and so i waited and waited and the god damn thing was blank!!!!! I'm like OH NO! DON'T DO THIS TO ME NOW!!!!

In a frantic state of shock... prodding my boobs to see if they were still sore i ripped open a FRER and thought, well its now or never because if this is blank as well then its all over basically!

Thank god for small mercies.... it brought up this:-

13dpo FMU FRER 007.jpg

This SURELY can't still be meds... i am due AF tomorrow!!!!! I have not taken any since Thursday morning at 7am and that was only 1500IU of Pregnly, its a weak solution!

I am not a big expert on FRER, i have never taken one in my life i usuallly test with CB Digitals. Does this look positive? The EC finally decided to show some crappy half hearted attempt at a line which i would imagine would not even photograph and i'm not going to try either! :haha:

i can see the second line xx
when is your official test date xx

i can see the second line xx
when is your official test date xx

Well you think on the day of AF wouldn't you? But nooooo not my hospital. My OTD is 5 days after AF is due on 14th august. I think that is being just a little bit over precausious personally lol.

oh man!!! only a few more sleeps though till your official test date. will they put you on the progesterone supplements. ANy chance you can get a sneaky Hcg test in your doctors xxx

oh man!!! only a few more sleeps though till your official test date. will they put you on the progesterone supplements. ANy chance you can get a sneaky Hcg test in your doctors xxx

I've already taken the progesterone supplements! Lol. That's what the pregnyl was... It forced my ovaries to produce progesterone to support a pregnancy. As soon as you are pregnant then the foetus is causing your body to produce it's own progesterone which is why I have stopped the medication last week. I was panicking last ivf that they were not prescribing it for long enough but the hospital assured me that there is no need to take it any longer as progesterone will only delay the obvious if you are going to miscarry... It won't stop it from happening and that your body will produce it's own progesterone.

I don't think they even check the HCG here in holland you just take your own test and then they book you in for a scan at 8 weeks! They don't do blood tests or hcg tests for pregnancy. It's really different to other countries... You don't even get anaesthetised for EC here or gas and air when you give birth and we pay medical insurance of 150 euros each a month for that pleasure... Hideous isn't it? :(

I can see the second line hun!! Oh my gosh I really hope this is it! It cant be the progesterone surely?? I thought it was only the HCG injection that would cause a false positive! Fingers crossed!! Cant you get a private blood test done for HCG?

xxx:hugs:

I don't think they even check the HCG here in holland you just take your own test and then they book you in for a scan at 8 weeks! They don't do blood tests or hcg tests for pregnancy. It's really different to other countries... You don't even get anaesthetised for EC here or gas and air when you give birth and we pay medical insurance of 150 euros each a month for that pleasure... Hideous isn't it? :(

thats ridiculous!!

its amazing how places do things differently. i injected 4 times after i ovulated with pregynl. then when i got my BFP i went straight on the cyclogest pressaries 400mg twice daily up until about 14 weeks. even though at that point my progesterone was very high they still wouldn't take me off the cyclogest until i got past 14 weeks.
i'm back on them again now as my progesterone has nose dived.
it's amazing how places differ. xx
can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for youx

its amazing how places do things differently. i injected 4 times after i ovulated with pregynl. then when i got my BFP i went straight on the cyclogest pressaries 400mg twice daily up until about 14 weeks. even though at that point my progesterone was very high they still wouldn't take me off the cyclogest until i got past 14 weeks.
i'm back on them again now as my progesterone has nose dived.
it's amazing how places differ. xx
can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for youx

This is what always worries me the fact that they don't use progesterone any longer than... Well last Thursday. I have some here left over from my last cycle since I requested the injection instead... Do you think I should use it? I know if I ask the hospital they will say no! I stopped the pessaries at the same time with my last ivf and never miscarried.. Not every pregnancy is the same though obviously. Xxx

it's up to you, i personally would use them, only because i know i have low progesterone and when i first got my BFP it was low, then i was on the cyclogest and it rocketed. then it was through the roof as my body started to naturally produce it and they wouldn't pull me of the cyclogest till i got past 14 weeks. it's entirely up to you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->