4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I can see the second line hun!! Oh my gosh I really hope this is it! It cant be the progesterone surely?? I thought it was only the HCG injection that would cause a false positive! Fingers crossed!! Cant you get a private blood test done for HCG?

xxx:hugs:

Hey... It is the hcg injection Hun but a really mild version of it. It's only 1500 iu so it should be out by now. Rightfully it would be boosted today as it would be considered too weak to still be effective but I finished the meds last week. the tests are getting stronger and not weaker so surely it can't be the meds? Sadly they don't offer tests for hcg here... They never do blood tests for pregnancy. You just take you hpt and if it's bfp you get a scan at 8 weeks and if it's not you get nothing... Lol. Nice eh? xxx

Yes girls I did and still two lines... I only used a IC and took a pic but I can't upload it cos the frigging rabbit has chewed through the laptop cable and now it's flat and our new charger is not here till tomorrow! It's now in the garden digging a huge hole... OH is really mad and thinks the rabbit is a bloody nut job!

AF was due today but nothing yet. Will do a FRER tomorrow (if I get that far!) xxx

Sammy looking good - can't wait for todays update! :dust:

I had EC today and got 6 eggs which is what we had last time and a bit of a bonus as doc thought there would only be 4. Just hope they are better quality than last time! :dust:

great news Tansey about the 6 eggs! How much longer are you in Turkey for?

Sammy - any news xx

I'm back home and have had a chance to go back a few pages. Sammy, that's very exciting news. Can't wait to see your FRER. Tansey, fab news that you have 6 eggs! FX for excellent quality.

Things went well at my scan yesterday. My estradiol level is above 300. I have many follicles on both ovaries (16 left, 22 right) but most are small. I had about 4-5 that were getting close to the 1cm range. The Dr. told me to continue the same dose of Gonal F and Lupron. I also have to continue with the Dexamethesone and Aspirin. Can't wait to see how things change by tomorrow! I still feel great. I have had no side effects (other than an occasional hot flash at night). I'm on a really low dose, so that may be helping.

I'm back home and have had a chance to go back a few pages. Sammy, that's very exciting news. Can't wait to see your FRER. Tansey, fab news that you have 6 eggs! FX for excellent quality.

Things went well at my scan yesterday. My estradiol level is above 300. I have many follicles on both ovaries (16 left, 22 right) but most are small. I had about 4-5 that were getting close to the 1cm range. The Dr. told me to continue the same dose of Gonal F and Lupron. I also have to continue with the Dexamethesone and Aspirin. Can't wait to see how things change by tomorrow! I still feel great. I have had no side effects (other than an occasional hot flash at night). I'm on a really low dose, so that may be helping.

Great number of follies! :thumbup:

Tans, Gumb and Bizybee - I took a FRER today and it was much lighter... panicking i went to the shop before work and bought a CB Digi and it brought up PREGNANT but im still worried about the FRER going light on me and also a EC would not bring up hardly a line! Dont know if the meds are now out and the tests lighter because of that. I dont know what to think really.... :dohh:

great news tansey!! FX for good fertilisation!!

Hoping for good news sammy!! :hugs::kiss:

great news Tansey about the 6 eggs! How much longer are you in Turkey for?

Sammy - any news xx

We fly home the morning fo 19th so we are lucky because some of the 2ww is here and I can go to the clinic for progesterone shots and meds. We go back tomorrow morning to find out the fertilisation report.

Sammy - this is very confusing for you! I think the only thing you can do is keep testing. What do the clinic have to say about it? :dust: and :hugs:

tansey - it is great that some of your 2 ww can be taken up sunbathing!!

Sammy - any news xxx

Sammy - any news xxx

Well still an ic was bfn today I spoke to a girl on here today that told me she tested every day and never got a bfp on one until 21dpo! However a digi brought up a bfp around af time... I have read this happening a lot now. Still worried though. I have an apt at the midwifery tonight so I will ask about getting a beta. Tomorrow I will test again with a digi. Still no af though and I'm not going to believe a IC over a CB digi that's for sure! Onward... Lol xxx

Let us know how you get on with the midwife tonight x

Sammy - any news xxx

Well still an ic was bfn today I spoke to a girl on here today that told me she tested every day and never got a bfp on one until 21dpo! However a digi brought up a bfp around af time... I have read this happening a lot now. Still worried though. I have an apt at the midwifery tonight so I will ask about getting a beta. Tomorrow I will test again with a digi. Still no af though and I'm not going to believe a IC over a CB digi that's for sure! Onward... Lol xxx

Sammy,

I have been reading your story through a few threads, and now I'm just dying to know what the digi says!!! And what a blood test might reveal!!! And I'm on the edge of my seat, heart pounding, everytime I see your posts. You *have* to be pregnant! with twins! :happydance::happydance:

Hoping for a joyous end to your 2ww,
I am most sincerely,
Your stalker,
Mercyme :winkwink:

Hi girls! I just received the results of my bloods and scan. My estradiol is up to 718. I have lots of small follicles but some have become dominant. I have 3 follies on my left (11mm) and 6 follies on my right (3 that are 11mm and 3 that are 13mm). So far everything looks good. The Dr. is pleased with that and told me to continue the same dose of Gonal F (75 units). I am glad I'm responding well but don't have side effects! Today was the first time I could feel my ovaries a little though. I have another scan/blood test on Friday. They think I may be looking at EC by the end of next week! :happydance:

Hope your midwife appt. goes well Sammy!

fingers crossed Sammy.. from another stalker!! Really hope for some good news for you!:hugs:

Good luck Tansey and BizzyBee :hugs:

Sammy - i have a knot in my stomach for you? well ! xxxxxxxx

Nothing to report today. I have some slight cramping in my lower back and I'm having an occasional twinge on my ovaries, but that's it. I have another scan and blood test tomorrow.

Sammy, sending loads of hugs... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"