4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Wow i have two of my very own stalkers! Most impressed! :hugs:

Well i have updated my journal but in short the test yesterday evening was BFN... yup! I went to pieces which is why i could not update. Went to the mdwife, she had no stuff to take blood and no tests and would not test my urine so that was a complete waste of time... all she said was that it was really early to test WTF???? What two days late for AF? She aint in my world then i was testing from two weeks ago! :haha:

I cried all last night and woke up and cried some more but im over it now...

And AF??? well.... pffffttttt! Don't ask me! This morning i wiped and there was this like dark brown, bit stringy, bit jelly-fied stuff that came out of me. Not much.... then this afternoon I put in a tampon cos i thought AF was coming and when i went to change it there was the same on it but not much and so i never put another one in and a few hours later i checked and its GONE! I have had 4 failed procedures and after each one i have had a really aggressive AF starting with fresh red blood and then within an hour the flood gates have opened along with some bad pains (do not get these only after IVF failure)

I have never since I was about 20 years old had brown stuff... I dont know what the hell this was.... i have never seen it before and now its gone and there is no sign of AF which was due Monday. Anyone know what this is? I'm clueless but i still dont hold out any hope anymore thats for sure! :shrug:

:cry: So sorry Sammy. Not sure what the brown is (although I'd like to think it was IB). Thinking of you today. xx

i'd be the sammy as bizzy and would like to think IB.
brown is old blood which is a good sign. Is your official test date today or is it tomorrow.
don't give up yet xxxx

You would think so wouldnt you? lol

Sadly it wasnt and AF arrived today... full on red blood flow.

I'm ok though... i did my crying and made my peace with this failure a couple of days ago now so just looking forward to Cyprus at the end of Aug... its no compensation but i can go to the water parks now, drink cocktails by the pool and bask in the sun for two weeks.

We will move hospital now as this is the 4th failure although we did get PG with them the first time but i have no faith left in them to be honest.

Thanks for everyones continued support it has really helped me and I wish you all the best of luck!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ladies... I wondered if you could help me with something. I have just posted a message in the LTTTC thread asking for your comments on how long you were prescribed progesterone for during IVF and also if you were monitored during the period when you were stimming. I am horrified at the negligence of my hospital and we will be moving but I would like to take with me a print of your comments to show them that they are the only hospital to take patients off Progesterone after 12 days after EC. Please can you take the time to help me out... i would really appreciate it. ((hugs))

Caz one of the girls went through IVF and she is on the progesterone till she gets past 12 weeks. her user name is cazd. if you want to search for her journal xx
i'm sorry Sammy x

I caved and did a frer.....bfn :cry:

I'm very sad and fed up. :cry:

:cry: Caline and Sammy :cry:
:hugs:

Congrats on being PUPO Tansey! xx

Had a scan today and my EC is scheduled for Monday! OMG! :yipee:

Everything looks good, so I will take my last stims tonight. I have the trigger tomorrow at 10 pm and the retrieval on Monday morning. It's really happening!
I can also take my last aspirin and steroid tonight. I'll start the aspirin back up in a few days.

Here's the low down of my ovaries:
Left: (8 total) 5 follies at 15.5mm, 3 follies at 12mm
Right: (8 total) 3 follies at 18mm, 3 follies at 16mm, and 2 at 14mm
They expect that the smaller ones may catch up and I'll end up with a good number on Monday.

caline - so sorry hun thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: xx

sammy - dont think i will be much help i was only on progesterone with my fresh cycle and only prescribed enough for 14 days but didnt get to test date. i had to start taking it morning of ET. i had 3 scans during my 12 days of stimming. xx

bisy - good luck luck with EC hope you get lots of little eggies xx

tansey - congrats on being pupo xx

thinking of you xx

sammy - dont think i will be much help i was only on progesterone with my fresh cycle and only prescribed enough for 14 days but didnt get to test date. i had to start taking it morning of ET. i had 3 scans during my 12 days of stimming. xx

thinking of you xx

Oh if you could add that bit about the scans that would be very advantageous... This is what I would expect a hospital to do! Thanks xxx

I caved and did a frer.....bfn :cry:

I'm very sad and fed up. :cry:

Hun I just saw this... I am gutted for you! So sorry :( huge hugs... Jesus august is another unlucky month, so many failures! X

Quick question,

Did you bring your husband's sample to the Dr. on the day of the egg collection or did he have to do it there? I asked the nurse yesterday if we could bring it and she said yes, as long as it's in a sterile cup. I forgot to mention that I live an hour from the clinic so I'm worried the sperm won't last as long as they'll need to.

Bizy, give them.a call but an hour is a long time and if it was me I would get dh to do sample at clinic so its fresh . Good luck for ec.

Thanks Caline. I tried to call but they are closed. :(

I think I'm going to convince OH to do it there.

thinking of you xx

Oh if you could add that bit about the scans that would be very advantageous... This is what I would expect a hospital to do! Thanks xxx

ok hun i will x

Quick question,

Did you bring your husband's sample to the Dr. on the day of the egg collection or did he have to do it there? I asked the nurse yesterday if we could bring it and she said yes, as long as it's in a sterile cup. I forgot to mention that I live an hour from the clinic so I'm worried the sperm won't last as long as they'll need to.

id get hubby to do it at the hospital good luck hun xx

Im so sorry Caline and sammy!:cry: hope you will get your BFPs soon!:hugs:

Sammy I had progesterone until 12 weeks pregnant as well..

Good luck Tansey and BizzyBee!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->