4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I was convinced that they messed up my bloods with someone else lol so I went home and did 2 pg tests. My pg tests were not broken as I had previously thought. They actually showed :bfp: :happydance:. I have another blood test on 6/25 to see how my hormone levels are rising. :cloud9:

My FS just called cause they took blood today and apprently my progesterone and oestrogen are high so that means I ovulated:hissy:!!! On the pilll and on the ovulation suppression belly button injection.... which is almost impossible... but I did.. and that is why period never came..

she says if I get AF in next 7 days we can still go ahead otherwise we postpone to end august..

I actually feel better now now that I know...... now the worst thing is we have not Bded in like 2 weeks cause we have both been sick so we missed au natural chance as well :hissy:

U know I thought I Od a few days ago.. cause i had pain.... but no EWCM... so weird... I am 1 in 30 she says that that happens too.. typical!

Oh well.. lets see if still comes next week - otherwise we wait till end of august.. an extra 2 months wont kill me

:hug:

Oh hun :hug: At least you know the situation now. There is still time for :witch: to show too. And if not Aug is not that far away and then you and I can be real IVF buddies!

xx

Wow Tanya that is unbelievable. I hope the witch shows in the next few days and you can move on with your IVF cycle. Be sure to keep us updated.

Good luck!!

Oh Tanya hunni - you are being sooo brave - I would have been screaming the house down. That it so shit.:hissy::hissy::hissy:
I really really hope that she comes for you hun - God why do our bodies do this to us!

Crossing everything for you hun,

Bx x x:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey girls, am catching you up! One more :witch: to go and I'm there with you!

xx

I have had 4 days of injections now and as of this morning I have 8 follicles. That isn't as many as I had hoped for but that is good start. They did say I would probably still produce more in the next day or so. My next appt is Wednesday for US and Blood work again. They should be close to telling me when my retrieval will be.

Any news on the :witch: Tanya?

Oh Tanya, so sorry :witch: hasn't showed up!!! Any more updates?

:hugs::hugs:

Tanya - I hope she comes soon so you don't have to wait

rbaker - 8 is a good start :) More will follow!

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing as far as their schedules with IVF?

Tanya- I hope and pray :witch: showed up by now? Any news???

As for myself, I stopped BCP on Friday and AF showed up today. I have an appt with Dr tomorrow morning, I believe I'm getting an ultrasound and my stimming will start...I will update once I get back from Doctor's.

Good luck everyone!!!

:hug:

Hi girls

:witch: is here!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So I have appt today with doc for blood tests and then i must phone her tonite at 8pm and she will tell me if i can start with stimms tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mendy we are snap!

xxx:hugs:

Good luck Tanya and Mendy I hope you both can start your stimms and get off to a great start!!!!

Great new Tanya!
Mendy, sounds like your moving right along! GOOD LUCK!

Hi Tanya - any news hun - sooooooo excited for you - I find out tomorrow whether I can start stimming - just soooo excited about getting to the next stage.

Robin - how did your US go hun - any more news on the follies?

mendy - things are looking good for you to hun.:happydance::happydance:

Mrs G - you are catching us up - and we'll all be in first tri together before we know it.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:to everyone.

Bx x x

I hope so Bec! How have you found down regs?

xx

YAAAY Tanya!!! :happydance::happydance: So glad AF came for you!!!

I start stimming tomorrow, so we are exact cycle buddies!!!

I had an u/s today and he said there are 7 follies on the right and about 5 on the left so most likely we will collect 12 eggs during EPU. It looks like EPU will be July 6 and ET around July 11.

Those are my updates. Hope everyone is doing great!

Wow you guys are progressing well. Congrats and its exciting times.

Cant wait to read all your updates.

Hey guys I had my US today and still the 8 follicles that are growing really well and 6 others that are smaller but will hopefully grow before Friday- my next US. The technician predicted I will have retrieval on Monday. So for now that is the plan.

Mendy - good luck with the stimms. You are starting out with a good number of follies already.

Tanya - any news from your FS?

Good luck to you both during your stimms.

Beckic how are you doing?

I can start stimming tonite!!! Woohoo!!!

yes Mendy we are exact cycle buddies

Good luck girls.. we are all finally getting there..

xxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"