4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I hope so Bec! How have you found down regs?

xx

Was absolutely fine to start with and then about a week in got headaches and just really tired - nothing i cant handle - but have had a day off work just to sleep! Injections all fine and dont hurt - but am starting to get a few bruises now. But it really is nothing to worry about and definitely all worth it.
Just want to start on the stimming now - but had some bleeding yesterday (AF finished sunday but came back) and when I went in for my suppressed scan today they said that as I still have some blood in there they dont want me to start stimming till Monday. Feel a bit deflated really - I cant even get my body to STOP working!!!! Sure it will be fine - just feel a little teeny bit like a failure for not managing to down reg in two weeks like you are supposed to on my protocol.

Hope you are good hunni,

bx x x:hugs::hugs:

Tanya, Mendy, Beckic, rbaker I'm cheering for you! :dance:

Mrs G not long now before you start as well!

Just came back from Dr. Got my second beta test. Very nervous. They will call me in a few hrs to tell me how I'm progressing. Good news is that next week they will bring me in for a scan and I should be able to hear the heartbeat. Woot! Bad news is I dished out $1000 to freeze my embryos for 1 year. Ouch!

Crossing fingers for you and the beta hun - let us know how it goes.

$1000 is painful - but worth it when bump gets a brother or a sister!

bx x :hugs::hugs:

Thanks akcher! I agree with Beckic, but you are right, it is very pricey! I just paid for my second round of anesthesia and ICSI, and when I go back Saturday I have to pay for the meds and the embryo storage...but as long as it's all worth it in the end!

Tanya, are you ready?!

So I start my official stimming tonight, with 3 units of Bravelle and 1 of Menopur, and my Lupron dose was decreased. I don't remember too much pain or bruises from the injections last time so hopefully it's the same this time around.

Good luck girls!

Hi girls - we seem to all be moving along... hope the bleeding stops Beckic.. its weird cause i started stimms today and i still have my period....

So I had acupuncture today and gave my self my first stimm injection.. stung a little but was ok... so let the games begin. I am on Gonal F for stimms.

Good luck girls..

xxx

I hope so Bec! How have you found down regs?

xx

Was absolutely fine to start with and then about a week in got headaches and just really tired - nothing i cant handle - but have had a day off work just to sleep! Injections all fine and dont hurt - but am starting to get a few bruises now. But it really is nothing to worry about and definitely all worth it.
Just want to start on the stimming now - but had some bleeding yesterday (AF finished sunday but came back) and when I went in for my suppressed scan today they said that as I still have some blood in there they dont want me to start stimming till Monday. Feel a bit deflated really - I cant even get my body to STOP working!!!! Sure it will be fine - just feel a little teeny bit like a failure for not managing to down reg in two weeks like you are supposed to on my protocol.

Hope you are good hunni,

One thing I've learnt from ttc is that you can't even rely on your own body when you need it!! I had a long cycle last month just cos I really needed a short one to bring treatment closer!

Hope you're ok. Monday will come round so quickly.

:hug:

Kath xx

Everything is normal! Last week it was 333. This week it's 2914. Everything is rising nicely. I have an appt on 7/6 Monday for a scan and to hear the heartbeat!

Yay akcher, great news, glad everything is going well!

Just did my first stims, Menopur and Bravelle. DH always does them as I'm too scared to give myself injections! :blush: Stung a bit, and then for a little while after but nothing unbearable! :)

brilliant news Akcher :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

mendy and Tanya - good luck with the stimms girls.

I didn't like the menopur, it was always sore after. I rubbed the area really well after and it helped with the pain. Hope the shots will be better for you all.

Well Ladies, I got word today that I will be doing my HCG shot tomorrow night with collection on Monday morning at 8:30. I am so excited. Today I have 8 follicles ready and mature with 5 more not far behind. I just want 3 really good ones. Since I am over 40 they will transfer 3 to give us the best chance. I will let you know how it all goes. I have to say I am very happy to be done with the stimming. My tummy is so swollen and bruised. AKKKK.

Keep positive thoughts for great eggs and great fertilization.

YAAAY rbaker! I am keeping everything crossed for you so you will have a great fertilization report and great embies to put back! How exciting! :happydance::happydance:

Ladies, I have a HORRIBLE headache today! :( I'm not sure if it's due to the side effects of the medication or just a headache for no reason....I didn't have a stressful day though, I took a nap, and I took some medication for it, and it hasn't gone away...I think it's due to the injections....UGGGHH!!!

As long as it's all worth it in the end! :)

Mendy - I had terrible headaches as well. The acupuncture helped tremendously with that. She always gave me treatment for headache and they went away for a while anyway.

Akcher - I hated the menopur as well. It stung and was sore for me too. I took my last one tonight and man am I happy about that.

hi girls

anyone on Gonal F and how much?

Mendy hope your headaches goes away... i am just very tired.

i have my scan on tuesday so hopefully i will have an idea of when EC and ET will be :happydance:

good luck girls

xxxx:hug:

Tanya I was on Gonal F at 225 miu. What did you need?

Tanya I was on Gonal F at 225 miu. What did you need?

I am on the same.. was just wondering what the norm was - good luck for egg collection on monday hun!! So exciting!

:hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"