4... Maybe 1 more? Vacectomy reversal

mum2liam

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im looking fo anyone whos husbands are waiting to, or already have had a vacectomy reversal.

I have 4 children, and feel i would love another, we are finacially secure and im lucky enough to be a SAHM. My husband had a vacectomy 2 and a half years ago, and has agreed to go ahead and have the reversal, which is super exiting.
Does anyone have any exerience here, how long from first consultation to procedure, successful or not etc.

Would love to hear all. :flower:

Hi! I'm a mum of 4 and my hub is having a reversal on the 16th June :)

I'm in a similar position, Husband and I have just decided to go for a VR to have our first child together. There is a group on here I've found called 'The Vasectomy Reversal Wives and Girlfriends Club' If you type Vasectomy Reversal into the search function with Thread titles only, it's the first response.

I've only just had my third and hunt has suggested having a vasectomy when we've talked about contraception options. Even though I say we're done, I don't want to make a permanent decision. Good luck with your reversals.

How exiting! We have to go get a referral from our doc for our hospital to accept us, hoping just a phonecall will do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->